• Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1092 Excellent

About Papa_Joe

  • Rank
    Senior Rocket Scientist

Profile Information

  • Location NW Florida

Recent Profile Visitors

4951 profile views
  1. @ZobrAA and @Booots, thanks for pinging me over on the CLS thread. I've been slammed at work lately so I didn't pick up on this sooner, but yes, there will be implications for CLS when using this mod. @Booots, I'll pull the latest and peruse the code to see what trickery you are managing, so I can make CLS "aware" of it and account for this. Great idea. I ran into the circular coupling and docking issue a long time ago when I was building space stations that could connect to themselves. Best of luck with this, and If I find any gotchas I'll be sure to reach out and see what we can do to make it a winner.
  2. Hi, and sorry for the late response. RL has been kicking my behind of late :). First with no additional information besides that it is difficult to know exactly what you are doing, but I will venture a guess. You have CLS installed and you are attempting a stock game crew transfer. By default, CLS overrides the Crew transfer system and will not allow transfers if the target part is not "Connected to" the source part by an internal pathway. If you wish to transfer to such parts you will have to disable the CLS portion via the CLS options menu. Take a look at the wiki in my Signature link for more details. If I'm incorrect, you will need to provide more detail. I've not looked at recoupler. I will go take a look and see what it offers.
  3. Thanks for the feedback and the bug report on Git. I'll take a look. I it is possible I have issues in vessel to vessel transfers, as that was not well tested after the many changes to KSP.
  4. mono.dll caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
      in module mono.dll at 0023:1011a28a.

    Error occurred at 2017-03-01_125724.
    C:\Users\gregory.naas\Downloads\Notes\KSP_win_1.2.2\KSP.exe, run by gregory.naas.
    83% memory in use.
    4018 MB physical memory [645 MB free].
    0 MB paging file [2220 MB free].
    0 MB user address space [119 MB free].
    Write to location 00424000 caused an access violation.

    EDI:    0x00200000  ESI: 0x9a23efd8  EAX:   0x00007b80
    EBX:    0x00000001  ECX: 0x00424000  EDX:   0x00000000
    EIP:    0x1011a28a  EBP: 0x001feca0  SegCs: 0x00000023
    EFlags: 0x00210202  ESP: 0x001fec7c  SegSs: 0x0000002b

    Bytes at CS:EIP:
    66 0f 7f 01 66 0f 7f 41 10 66 0f 7f 41 20 66 0f 

  5. Touche
  6. Pun intended: IRL, Leythe is NOT possible, as IRL, it does not exist.
  7. New release: Version - Release 29 Jan 2017 - KSP 1.2.2 Compatibility Edition - Fixed: Object not found error in ModDockedVessels Get LaunchID. now properly returns a 0 if the underlying object is null. Hopefully this corrects the error. Let me know if you get weird behavior with vessel to vessel transfers... I'm still building a test bed for that scenario.
  8. Thanks for the response. This is a known issue, reported a few posts prior to yours. I believe i have located where the unhandled exception is occurring. I will have an update out soon. I do not yet know the cause of the null object, but I now have a proper null checker in place.
  9. My copy works just fine. Are you certain you are using the latest version? How did you install it? Could you provide an output log?
  10. Thanks for the heads up... your ouptut.log will contain the list of mods, so I will be sure to include those in my testing.
  11. Thanks for the post. If you wold not mind, could you also supply me with the steps to reproduce? I mean the vessels loaded, what your settings are, etc. I'm trying to determine the conditions where this error is happening, but I cannot duplicate ti. Finally if you ware willing to share your save, that would also be helpful.
  12. I would tend to agree. I also certainly do not need more to do. I have enough on my plate as it is. Again congrats on update, and I'll be sure you get listed in the BDAc thread as a replacement for ALG. I just have to rebuild the missing addon page
  13. it would appear that @Shadowmage has done the heavy lifting and made ALG a part of Kerbal Foundries. I'm watching this to see if there is any thing I will need to do for ALG. This may be the replacement for ALG. Link:
  14. Congrats! I will be looking forward to checking it out! WIll it be your intention to fold it into Kerbal Foundries? or will there be room for a separate ALG? I don't want to duplicate effort...
  15. Making pretty good progress. I'm not certain I've corrected vessel to vessel transfers, but I'm releasing. If we still have issues, I'll address them,. However, this is a more stable release. Version - Release 16 Jan 2017 - KSP 1.2.2 Compatibility Edition - New: Refactored for KSP 1.2.2 - Fixed: Enumeration error when opening or closing more than one hatch at the same time. - Fixed: Respawn Kerbal fails. Github issue # 35. - Fixed: Opening/closing hatches via a part's tweakable doesn't properly update the transfer windows xfer/eva buttons when CLS spaces change. - Fixed: Fill buttons do not have tooltips. Can be confusing as to their behavior. - Fixed: Part level fill buttons do not behave as expected by users. Should not be available in flight with realism on. - Fixed: Roster and Settings Icons sometimes appear in flight scene. Should only be in Space Center Scene. - Fixed: Highlighting is disabled temporarily when hatches are opened and closed. - Fixed: Resource selection in the Manifest window is behaving erratically. Resources are disappearing in the display when multiple selections are made. - Fixed: Vessel to vessel transfers are failing with an NRE in ShipManifest.SMVessel.UpdateDockedVessels. - Fixed: Sometimes crew transfers do not work. If you use CLS, I recommend you get the latest version for the best experience with SM. I'm using a new custom event to better support changes to the spaces. Enjoy.