Extra-Terrestrial Astronautnics - Live KSP based Story

Ydoow

I decided to create a blog based on a fictional company that handles erroneous missions handed to them by KSC (Kerbal Space Center/Control). I\'m the man behind the company (Named Extra-Terrestrial Astronautics (E-TA)) and accomplish/fail these missions all while creating a story to it on this blog

http://etamissionlog.tumblr.com/

You can follow it and get updates whenever the heck I manage to complete missions and such. I\'m probably going to go for a 'Semi'-real time blog. Meaning you won\'t see

KSC: We need you to retrieve a command pod from the Mun

*30 minutes later*

E-TA: Done!

However I\'m clearly not going to simulate the months/years of rocket craft development/testing >_>

So perhaps expect updates betweeen twice a day at most, and maybe one every few days (assuming I can be that active) for missions.

'Now wait one darn-tootin second there Tex. This belongs in RolePlaying!'

Perhaps. I wasn\'t too sure myself. I\'m creating a fictional company, not a Nation and I don\'t have any particular interest in making it interact with other fictional companies/nations developed on these forums.

Really this is just something I\'m doing for myself/fun.

If a mod thinks it should be moved, let it be done, but personally I don\'t exactly see this as RolePlaying in the sense that the designated forums for RP was made for.