King of the Hill

Gojira

Whilst your asleep, (yeah your asleep, deal with it) I take a big bag and put the hill in it, and run off with it.

My hill-in-a-bag composed of dungens, numbers, and robot parts

Alright, break it up, you two.

I drop an H-bomb on the pathetic piece of trash called a hill, and claim the wasteland that remains. Seeing as the hill is now flat, I use a very unusual technique to shape all the surrounding radiation and energy into a solid form resembling a hill...

My hill. Touch it and you die from overexposure to gamma radiation.

I am the first intelligent being crated by evolution and I claim a galaxy. MY GALAXY!

If I die, my people will still be there, you whould need several death stars to at least wipe them out partially.

WUHAHA!!! ;D >:(

Finally! Someone sensible :P

I steal your banhammer in the midst of night and use it to murder you savagely.

My hill.

I believe there\'s normally a rule along the lines of no destroying or altering the hill itself. You can build things on it which can be destroyed, but the hill remains intact at all times.

Ignored Kreuzung as he never claimed the original hill.

While you sleep on your built hill, I sneak in and take the original hill. I then arm it (somehow) with Gatling guns and 1,000 soldiers.

My military base/hill combo pack.

You lose by attempting to destroy an undestroyable hill.

I attack Radion\'s hill with bioloads from miles away, killing all on the hill and letting me claim it. Then I put on a gas mask and climb onto the hill, dancing up and down like an idiot. MY HILL!

I emerge from my underground bunker and order the rest of my army to bombard the hill with howitzers and bioloads. After killing all inside, we then take the hill, scrub it clean, and fix it.

My impenetrable hill of military prowess!