King of the Hill

Gojira

this is going on forever isn't it?

well then

i get a net of quantum thread and trap you in the net, throw you into the atmosphere of jool and you fall and end the same as a multitude of jjool divers

my hill, free of raging sandwiches

WAIT I FROGOT EVERYBODY ELSE!

(I said something about a post a long time ago. Sorry! Stupid browsing!)

33 minutes ago, StupidAndy said:

this is going on forever isn't it?

well then

i get a net of quantum thread and trap you in the net, throw you into the atmosphere of jool and you fall and end the same as a multitude of jjool divers

my hill, free of raging sandwiches

WAIT I FROGOT EVERYBODY ELSE!

Yes you did. And I teleport him to Laythe.

My Sagen Seamount with slightly cooked @The Raging Sandwich.

Edited by greenTurtle1134
reply to wrong post.

I SHALL NOT REST UNTILL I AM THE LONE VICTOR OF THIS THREAAAAAAAAD!!!!

i make kerbol a hypergiant about to go hypernova (astronomers use the word hyper a lot) 

laythe fried like fried chicken

i survive on eeloo using its magic powers of hatred of dres and itself to protect it from the radiation and shockwaves

my eeloo

Yeah, yeah. I help @StupidAndy by building an ablative shield and moving it in front of Eeloo before the beam hits. I lose a lot of ablator, but there's a set amount of energy you can project over 90 million kilometers. I also install OPM, so we are treated to some great views of Sarnus here.

How did I survive the supernova? Well, I've been thinking all this time - I step the entire Jool system a few degrees ana into the multiverse spiral just before the energy wave hits. I've arranged to drop it back a week later once the energy has dispersed, and I take a ship and come out into this universe at Eeloo to save @StupidAndy. So @The Raging Sandwich is alive, if a little overcooked.

Sarnus apoapsis: 132516163462 m 

Speed of light in KSP (assumed one tenth real-world c): 29979245m / s

Time we have left (division) 4,420 seconds.

That's just over 73 minutes. 

Randall Munroe (XKCD) once said that however big you think something about a supernova is, it's bigger. For example, a supernova at one Earth orbital radius is magnitudes more powerful than an atomic bomb sitting on your face.

We have 73 minutes. We have me, @StupidAndy, @The Raging Sandwich, and the resources of Eeloo. We need to absorb a nearly infinite gamma ray burst before it turns us to carbon dust. Now-

THINK!

uhhh...use extra planetary launchpads to build a (MASSIVE)rocket to fly away to the outer reaches of the kerbal galaxy so we dont get destroyed by the supernova, but like a used to be shuttle launch, the closer you are, the differenter death you shall have, so if you are within a few-tens of lightyears away, the radiation would hurt you, but the closer you get, the more radiation you get, and may get an extra set of ears, who knows

but if you are in the kerbol system or Kalpha Centuri (closest star to kerbol) then the shockwave (or something like that) would rip you and your planet apart.

so we have to have a massive MASSIVE MASSIVE amount of DELTA-V to get out in time, or we could download a mod like hyper edit and forget all of the thinking

so we have to do either hyper edit (THEY DO USE HYPER A LOT!) or go the kerbal way and make a massive rocket

İ Overcharge brain of Stephen Hawking making Simcity 4 Deluxe REAL
Just Ctrl + Alt + Shift god mode while in My Sim mode and BAM i flatten your hill

And make a hill surrounded with swallow water !!!

Lets turn converstation to simcity 4 !!!