King of the Hill

Gojira

But then everyone wonders why they were fighting over one little hill when there's a ton of other hills that they can have instead. Then everyone walks away. 

I walk over to the hill and plant a Creativity Aerospace flag on it. 

My hill. 

Edited by max_creative
DANG IT SPELL CHECK!

2 minutes ago, max_creative said:

But then everyone wonders why they were fighting over one little hill when there's a ton of other hills that they can have instead. Then everyone walks away. 

I walk over to the hill and plant a Creativity Aerospace flag on it. 

My hill. 

The United Nations declare the claim to be invalid.

Australias hill.

I use Spanish "don Quijote" space project

URL for info: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Quijote_(spacecraft)

It impact, but don't destroy the hill, after that the hill boosters control system lose the control, slow too the orbital speed and disable 68% of boosters.

Now hill is falling again to the earth, full out of control (turning in the 3 axys)

Your out of control-falling on earth hill

Edited by Collot999
I write something bad, sorry :)

After hill low altitude for long time, it's starting to the rejoin in to atmosphere; the friction + all damage before is doing the hill start to break.

After some time the hill got complete destroy by the friction in a lot of mall rocks (some of these rocks go to orbit again, but can fall to earth in any moment), the rest of these rocks didn't do important damage.

I captured a new hill with some paratroopers.

My new hill :D

I shoot with the "schwere gustav" at the hill to see penetration of the shells  and accidentally ablitarate your bunker.

Hill with a hole.

My dual railway track.

Edited by Skyer

You didn't notice the new hill is in range of Spanish naval artillery

1_048.jpg

Now hill is under heavy fire, some rounds hit directly in your base and complete destroy it.

After my artillery stop shooting I send some paratroopers to kill the survivors and take the hill

I send to the hill 50 leopard 2 A4, 100 leopard 2 E (URL For info: https://es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archivo:Leopardo_2E_campo_a_través.jpg ) and we deploy some Anty air weapons

URLs from AAA:

http://www.ejercito.mde.es/materiales/artilleria_antiaerea/caaa35-90-007.html

http://www.ejercito.mde.es/materiales/artilleria_antiaerea/NASAMS.html

I have also dug a canal 15km from the hill and placed Graff Zeppelin, Bismarck and tirpiz, scharnhorst and Gneisenau to destroy all defences on the hill.

My dual railway line +gustav +canal with ships

Edited by Skyer

Spain decaid don't have enough money, all survivors return to home and unclaim the hill (for now)

Now is unclaimed hill

For cover my return I bombarded and destroy skyer's ships with naval artillery

Edited by Collot999
Skyer edited the post, I only adapt to the situation

because the hill is a bog (6 posts ago) it is more weeck, all hill is starting to colaps by jupiter gravity, that hill can't be recover.

also I launch a lot of "don quijote" space proyect in random orvits (some of they are gosht to radars) will destroy any new hill if go to orvit.

I declare a new hill out of range of my naval artillery, I scan it to make sure is not going to be a new bug, or colaps. (also is too heavy to send to space or make it fly)

I send  a big army and I build a huge base here. the new hull is too far from whater to get ship supporting the atacks.

my new fort-hill ;D 

19 minutes ago, Collot999 said:

because the hill is a bog (6 posts ago) it is more weeck, all hill is starting to colaps by jupiter gravity, that hill can't be recover.

also I launch a lot of "don quijote" space proyect in random orvits (some of they are gosht to radars) will destroy any new hill if go to orvit.

I declare a new hill out of range of my naval artillery, I scan it to make sure is not going to be a new bug, or colaps. (also is too heavy to send to space or make it fly)

I send  a big army and I build a huge base here. the new hull is too far from whater to get ship supporting the atacks.

my new fort-hill ;D 

Nuke that hill, and make a hidden base in another hill. Nobody noticed it.

A normal hill.

15 hours ago, Collot999 said:

I use Spanish "don Quijote" space project

URL for info: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Quijote_(spacecraft)

It impact, but don't destroy the hill, after that the hill boosters control system lose the control, slow too the orbital speed and disable 68% of boosters.

Now hill is falling again to the earth, full out of control (turning in the 3 axys)

Your out of control-falling on earth hill

8 hours ago, Collot999 said:

After hill low altitude for long time, it's starting to the rejoin in to atmosphere; the friction + all damage before is doing the hill start to break.

After some time the hill got complete destroy by the friction in a lot of mall rocks (some of these rocks go to orbit again, but can fall to earth in any moment), the rest of these rocks didn't do important damage.

I captured a new hill with some paratroopers.

My new hill :D

Do you rememeber that hill?

Well, all remaining rocks is falling now on earth, a lot of they hit in just your hill and completely destroy that area, now is a new area with a lot of lava, too hot for humans.

I claim a new hill, in the same conditions with my last hill-fortress, adding to anti nuclear defense system

My new anti-nuclear-fortress-hill

1 hour ago, Collot999 said:

Do you rememeber that hill?

Well, all remaining rocks is falling now on earth, a lot of they hit in just your hill and completely destroy that area, now is a new area with a lot of lava, too hot for humans.

I claim a new hill, in the same conditions with my last hill-fortress, adding to anti nuclear defense system

My new anti-nuclear-fortress-hill

The drones get out to investigate the area.

"How did the impact caused the landscape to heat up this much?"

"I don't know..."

Anyways, this drone fleet carries everyone and escaped from the region safely.

Fire some antimatter missiles at your base, then claim the hill nearby.

My hill.