King of the Hill

Gojira

I send a grammar teacher armed with a shotgun and a large amount of bird shot to get me pigeons. Oh, and also the US military.

My hill and pigeon stew.

I make a hill, put it on Eve, protected it with 10 layers of Titanium-Tungsten metallic glass, and shielded it with a quantum wall, a wall that disintegrates everything in a snap and weakens all sorts of radiation (except visible and infrared radiation) to undetectable levels. Heat is also stabilized at normal temperature and planted trees and added livestock and vegetables and fruits.

My overkill hill base.

I make my own hill, an ecologically delicate haven for small, passive, herbivore species on the brink of extinction. Any minor upset in their climate or enviroment will upset the fragile balance and kill all the small, defensless, species who never harmed anyone, resulting in a worldwide extinction of some of the most pleasant and ecologically vital animals. My hill. 

You Monster. :)

I burn hill (its covered in lotion, which is probably flammable), sterilizing it. I build a house on the hill and bake a cookie. 

My hill and cookie

O, and I also install an ocean around the hill.

Being a fish, I swim through the ocean, climb the hill, and finish the job, flooding the entire area under several hundreds of metres of water, (think wind waker) you drown, and I claim your house and eat your soggy cookie. My Water Temple Underwater hill.

Edited by MiffedStarfish