King of the Hill

Gojira

On 21/2/2017 at 11:22 PM, greenTurtle1134 said:

@Nailed it! destroyed your world by importing the galactic core supernova from Larry Niven's Known Space, no? Then they started a bandersnatch colony, after which they began fighting over software and cookies.

Speaking of bandersnatchi, I genetically modify a bacterium to infect and kill bandersnatchi. I'm not evil, however, so I immediately destroy all samples and store the DNA code ingrained on a piece of glass I then keep in my pocket, encrypted with a password that only I know. However, I do have this as backup against the Bandersnatchi.

My somewhat shared hill.

Good luck storing Bandersnatch DNA, they are like a long armed arm long.

Yes, I destroyed the world thanks to the galactic core supernova from Larry Niven's Known Space, so I move the colony of Spacetraindriver to the Fleet of Worlds, a pentagonal shaped fleet made of planets, fleeing from the core's explosion. Eventually, the Fleet leaves the galaxy, an the radiation that destroys it, and we live happily in a globular cluster, were we find that Bandersnatch already arrived there, so we colonize the globular cluster and we claim it our own.

Our globular cluster.

Edited by Nailed it!