Valentina Kerman

SQUAD

My personal guesses as to Valentina Kerman's attributes if shes a starting kerbal.

Profession: Pilot (Makes sense from a gameplay standpoint, newbie friendly. You get two chances with pilots, so two times to figure out how to recruit more)

BadS: (possibly, on one hand, pilot. on other, Jeb has secured his place as supreme-BadS forever, so yes or no)

Courage: probably high

Stupidity: probably low-mid

Valentina Kerman has already gone missing after frequent complaints that she's become too famous.

In other news, a new kerbal has been admitted into the space program.

P10anjp.jpg

A generic female Kerbal. Definitely not a famous politician astronaut. No, her name does not even SLIGHTLY resemble that of a Moon of Jool. Totally different person than the one you're thinking of.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe we're getting a 3.75 m capsule? :)

We already have one! The Mk3 Cockpit! :P

Wait. I hear Jeb making fun of people again.

"Boys go to school to be more cool. Girls go to Jool because they're so dumb they drool!"

Valentina remarks with a considerably geekier reference to classic science fiction story (2001: A Space Odyssey).

"Girls go to college to get more knowledge, boys go to Jupiter to get more stupider!"

Bob bursts into the fight, showing an XKCD comic to break the tension.

"Girls go to college to get more knowledge. Boys go to college to get more knowledge. Boys and Girls go to Jupiter."

He handed them the comic.

"To get more knowledge."

Bill continues to go to Jool, because he's so stupid all he can do is drool.

Gus continues to go to Gilly to steal more chilli from the fridge. (Yeah, haven't you guys noticed that Gus is always really suspicious whenever we mention the lunch thief?)

Walt goes to Pol, 'cause he's a troll.

Linus goes to Eve, for a bit of relief.

Gene goes to Mun, because his burgers need some buns.

It's worth noting that in the Kerbal Universe, XKCD is the producers of xenon-gas for thrusters, and thus actually has an acronym. Xenon from Kerbin's Clouds, Department. They also have a successful comic book series chronicling the lives and times of the air-miners of their workforce. A significant portion of stranded orbiting Kerbals come from workers munlighting at XKCD and using their xenon-collector packs too much. The rest come from Kerbals inexplicably trapped under the ropes of launching test rockets.

Edited by GregroxMun

Hooray! :) Having only male kerbals always seemed weird. By the way, I notice she has an orange suit: will she replace one of the original trio?

-Duxwing

It will probably become a quartet. Or perhaps a sextet, if they decide to add two more orange-suited females to balance things out.

I think Squad hit the nail on the head with this model. She's distinctly female, but also distinctly kerbal. Cute without being oversexualized. And they definitely did what they were intending to do as far as making her "as disposable as the guy kerbals." Plus her pose is great!

She looks nice! :)

She seems to be a bit smaller than a male Kerbal and also more slim. I think that's good enough to easily see the difference. I would like to see a picture with the whole orange crew. Make it 20 Megapixels so we can make a poster out of it. ^^

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.