My Kerbal Space Adventures! A Lets Play Thread.

SpaceSmith

Well Im not really sure where this would go, but basically I would like to do a sort of lets play type of thread chronicling my adventures with my space program, from rocket to rocket. Ill periodically post pictures and videos of my launches and or orbits and with goals (Satellites, Mun orbits, maybe even a Sun obit) Basically my vision is that everyone gets to see the excitement and complexity go up from that of a new player who can only really build single rockets to multi stage complex machines.

A little about my setup so far since Im not going to start over, I will post pictures or a video eventually, but where I am at right now is I have 2 of my first 4 rockets in orbit around Kerbin (named Venture-2, and Venture-3, 1 and 4 didn\'t fair so well) These are stock rockets next project for me is my Orion mission, to send some Kerbals to orbit the Mun, I am starting with Orion 1 and hope to progress from there. Afterwords I think I will try to do satellite orbits around Kerbin and possibly around the Mun.

I am also currently running the Nova Punch pack and what the stock game gives, thats all.

One more thing, whats a good site to host photos on?? Im going to do a mix of pictures and videos.

First up, Orion-1 was a failure and Venture-3 fell out of orbit somehow while I was gone, so now we are starting with Orion-2 to hopefully get a large multi stage rocket into the lower/medium stages of Kerbins orbit. Wish me luck!

We will be watching your progress with great interest, young Jedi. >D

You can also simply attach images to your forum posts. They don\'t look quite as cool, but it\'s simple and adequate for images you don\'t want to keep forever.

I have decided, due to a few of my fun projects falling out of space, I am going to start completely from scratch! My first project will be to get a simple maybe 2 staged rocket into space with a satellite to orbit Kerbin and bring Satellite TV to all. Eventually Id like to get a network of them orbiting, and some orbiting Mun. I will post pictures in time! :)