What are your craziest dreams?

Columbia

I have a dream that repeats over and over again.

Nearby is a strange entity, a something that pulsates like a heartbeat and changes its shape constantly. It's mostly black smoke, but there are solid bits and lights moving inside. It's ominous but I'm more fascinated than scared. I usually keep a distance of a few meters and just watch it.

Last night I dreamt I found a secret doorway to an interdimensional train station. I came back the next day with a luggage and got on a train to a completely alien place, with people I'd never met, not knowing if I'd ever come back. It was a cozy train, though.

Edited by cubinator

On 4/14/2017 at 9:36 PM, Adstriduum said:

My lucid ones. Still trying to get to Jupiter without freaking out. Space is scary :P

You're probably in for disappointment; I tried going to the Moon, but the scenery there had nothing to do with it, no matter how hard I thought about pictures of its landscape. Jupiter is probably going to be something similar to something you've actually seen.

1 hour ago, Aperture Science said:

You're probably in for disappointment; I tried going to the Moon, but the scenery there had nothing to do with it, no matter how hard I thought about pictures of its landscape. Jupiter is probably going to be something similar to something you've actually seen.

Just went there and it looks exactly like Jupiter... It is different for everyone.

Edited by Adstriduum

5 hours ago, Adstriduum said:

Just went there and it looks exactly like Jupiter... It is different for everyone.

Oh, wow; guess I was unlucky then

On 5/16/2017 at 4:08 PM, Core said:

I had a dream that I was a pedant soldier and saw our demon-possessed pedant commander was getting exorcised by his soldiers

I think some of my text just got censored...

"Pedant" just doesn't have the same effect as saying I was an enthusiastic 1940s German soldier.

Last night I dreamt I was walking up my driveway to the front door at night, and I happened to startle this huge bat. It was as big as my head, and I didn't want to aggravate or anger it so I tried to move away, but every time I moved the stupid bat would fly to exactly the place I was going and alight there. This went on for at least a minute before I finally got to the door.

Last night I dreamt I was in a huge meteor shower. Hundreds of small streaks crossing the sky, clearly radiating from a point just above the horizon. You could see just how fast Earth is moving through the solar system by looking at the speed of the meteors.

I ended up walking down to the local garage to pick up a Sinclair C5 (which would be crazy in its own right, I've also never even seen one) and, while walking, looked up to see a red-liveried aircraft resembling an IL-76 fly upside-down overhead before righting itself. While returning home in the C5, I looked back to see the same aircraft attempt to pull off an aerial loop in the distance, but failed to pull up and crashed (Shoreham resemblance?) into a mystery city I can't help but call Brighton (which is >60km away). All the while with me recording it on a mobile phone like any good bystander should.

Fin.

1 hour ago, voicey99 said:

I ended up walking down to the local garage to pick up a Sinclair C5 (which would be crazy in its own right, I've also never even seen one) and, while walking, looked up to see a red-liveried aircraft resembling an IL-76 fly upside-down overhead before righting itself. While returning home in the C5, I looked back to see the same aircraft attempt to pull off an aerial loop in the distance, but failed to pull up and crashed (Shoreham resemblance?) into a mystery city I can't help but call Brighton (which is >60km away). All the while with me recording it on a mobile phone like any good bystander should.

Fin.

"...and then I realised I was filming vertically the whole time!" AAAAAAGH NIGHTMARE!!

:wink:

• 2 weeks later...

My dreams are never ever ever realistic. And thats good because i have a TON of weird stories to tell.

One if wich was quite recent. I dreamt that we were on a school excursion thing, and a girl who i have a crush on right now unnoticedly shrunk, to the size she fit in side a small tube. 

When I was younger, I always had a dream where I was floating above a tropical ocean. There was an island in the distance, but I'd stay and watch the waves. All of a sudden, I'm now falling, and a shark is sitting right below me with his jaws wide open. Eventually after falling, right before he ate me, I'd wake up.

Saved by the bell I guess.

Edited by V7 Aerospace

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.