Tankaa...that Sea Monster from the Western Reserve

Tankaa

Well, I've been sneaking peeks at the site since I first heard it mentioned in some blog or another. I got even more excited when I heard about the upcoming MacOS build, it's very rare to see games like these released for anything other than Windows. (Better yet, with what I've been seeing in the suggestion boxes, KSP is going to eventually turn into the spiritual successor of Buzz Aldrin's Race Into Space. Hopefully it'll be just a hair easier...)

I'm an engineering physics (basically Physics + Electrical Engineering and some Optics) major, about to start his final year of courses this fall, although I've always had an interest in the space program since hearing about the glory days of space travel from my father when I was a little kid. I'm not sure if I'll aim for a job at NASA Glenn or at Lincoln Electric, it depends on how the next couple of months go.

Oh, and the pliosaur thing? Yeah, that's just kind of random. *laughs* I can do a bit of space art, though, it's something I dabble in from time to time. Maybe messing around with KSP will help inspire me and get me through the creative slump that hits in August.