A very special gift from Shapeways! (Ended)

KasperVld

im coming out of hiding for this one. IF there is truth to this rumor that HarvesteR won his OWN contest, I am going to have to say this: what a CROCK OF GOO! I am sorry, but, if he truly did "win" this contest, then, it was all a cruel prank on us. Most contests run on planet earth, AUTOMATICALLY disqualify employees, families of employees or anyone having anything to DO with the business that is hosting said contest. I am sorry, but, if this is in fact true, this is a HUGE Public Relations NIGHTMARE for Squad, as it dramatically harms their reputation. This is just bad form Squad, pure bad form.

Again, another important announcement not made on the 'Official' KSP forums but on the Orbiter forums, why? Orbiter and KSP are seperate games.

This is off topic but I see this coming up all the time. HarvesteR announced and released the first publicly-available alpha of KSP by starting a thread on the Orbiter forums before KSP had its own forum. That thread in the Orbiter forum is every bit as official as this entire forum is.

im coming out of hiding for this one. IF there is truth to this rumor that HarvesteR won his OWN contest, I am going to have to say this: what a CROCK OF GOO! I am sorry, but, if he truly did "win" this contest, then, it was all a cruel prank on us. Most contests run on planet earth, AUTOMATICALLY disqualify employees, families of employees or anyone having anything to DO with the business that is hosting said contest. I am sorry, but, if this is in fact true, this is a HUGE Public Relations NIGHTMARE for Squad, as it dramatically harms their reputation. This is just bad form Squad, pure bad form.

We haven't even drawn the winner yet. Please check your sources before starting a riot. We'll be announcing the winner later today :)

HarvesteR just posted on the orbiter forums that he won his own contest

Kasper, source? okies. here you go, from another forum poster. and just to be fair, im NOT the first person to make the accusation and thus, its not me trying to start riots, but, actually being very concerned for what I am reading.

Kasper, source? okies. here you go, from another forum poster. and just to be fair, im NOT the first person to make the accusation and thus, its not me trying to start riots, but, actually being very concerned for what I am reading.

Alamo, I'm afraid you fell hook, line and sinker for a very, very obvious and very, very dumb joke.