*bows*

SyrusDrake

Hello everyone!

I am new to this forum and to Kerbal Space Program in general. I found it about a week ago.

For several weeks now, I\'ve been thinking: 'Hey, wouldn\'t it be great if there was a space travel sandbox game? Which lets you build your own rockets and all?' However, I never really looked into it, not expecting such a thing to really exist.

Then I found a video of KSP on Google+ and...well, long story short, I think those were the best spent 15$ ever :D

I\'m using a few mods and consider myself a more or less 'realistic player', launching probes to the moon first, testing my gear in low orbit etc.

What else about me...

- English is not my native tongue, so I hope you can forgive me the occasional spelling and grammar mistake.

- I\'m a huge fan of 'MLP:FiM'. Just throwing this out there because I\'ve seen a few pony-avatars and -signatures around here ;)

- If you want to know anything else about me, go ahead and ask me. I won\'t promise to answer every question, but you can always ask :)

So yea...thanks for having me here.

Syrus out~

- English is not my native tongue, so I hope you can forgive me the occasional spelling and grammar mistake.

Your spelling is top notch, english isn\'t my native either, but i think it owes more to the laziness of those who actually do have it as the first, welcome aboard!

- I\'m a huge fan of 'MLP:FiM'. Just throwing this out there because I\'ve seen a few pony-avatars and -signatures around here ;)

Pretty much any preference is alright here, but do note, it\'s probably best if you keep as an introverted brony, i am a brony myself as well, the difference is that i pretty much never do anything in relation to MLP outside where it belongs, do like me, and you\'ll be just fine.