When did you buy KSP? (I want to know how many people waited for it to come out of Early Access)

PTNLemay

When did you buy KSP?  

422 members have voted

1. 1. When did you buy KSP?

• I haven't bought it yet.
    • I waited until the big 1.0 release.
    • I bought it before buildings were destroyable (0.25)
    • I bought it before they added the new planets (0.17)
    • I bought it before there was a proper map (0.11)

It makes me wonder if Squad have reached saturation... if everyone who might be interesting in getting the game has already bought it.

From what I understand they were hoping to have an influx of new players with 1.0, but... is there still a target audience left? Of course, it's possible there are plenty of players who are interested in 1.0, but they just don't hang out on the forum.

It makes me wonder if Squad have reached saturation... if everyone who might be interesting in getting the game has already bought it.

From what I understand they were hoping to have an influx of new players with 1.0, but... is there still a target audience left? Of course, it's possible there are plenty of players who are interested in 1.0, but they just don't hang out on the forum.

I don't think that KSP has reached user saturation yet.

There's a lot of potential buyers that never heard about pre-release games, and that doesn't know what steam is (other than the form of water coming from their kettle every morning).

KSP is a true 6-99 game, possibly breaking that definition in both ends,

Don't underestimate the 50-60+.

We have more spare time (kids have moved out), more money (live with it youngins) and don't have to adapt to any group or community.

How long do you think it will be before personal (game quality) computers and a decent downline is critical for any form care for the elderly? ;)

April 8th 2012 (v0.14) after a friend convinced me to get it and we've been playing it ever since. Logged 500hrs in steam and that's nit counting the year I played before switching to steam. Felt a little sad when 1.0 came out that this long journey was coming to an end been an amazing ride. Looking forward to future updates.

KSP is a shinning example of what a Pre-Release game should be. No one ever follows trough as thoroughly as Squad has or has more updates.

Been 3 years since I started this, reminds me of this quote:

"My journey is the same as yours, the same as anyone's. It's taken me so many years, so many lifetimes, but at last I know where I'm going. Where I've always been going. Home. The long way round." 11th Doctor.

I feel that we've finally arrived home, congratulations to Squad for the release!

Edited by Snakedoctor15

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.