P.E.W (A BDArmory Addon)Reactivated Development

I will be keeping an eye on this. would be nice to have a larger variety of missiles available for my KSP war series I plan on starting in a few weeks.

now that i know how to do everything you can expect one or two to be checked off of my list nightly

Looking good so far! Nice Video demo... hmmm the AGM and the RGM can be a tad bit stripped in size to make it look a bit more practical otherwise nice start! Don't worry, you'll definitely improve as time goes

All the missiles are accurate real world sizes. IRL the harpoons are launched from tubes on the ground or the heaviest pylons on warplanes often the P-3 Orion

All the missiles are accurate real world sizes. IRL the harpoons are launched from tubes on the ground or the heaviest pylons on warplanes often the P-3 Orion

Can you make a kerbal sized variant of the mod? Ie the missiles are set to kerbal values, which is like .64 of real life i believe?

Can you make a kerbal sized variant of the mod? Ie the missiles are set to kerbal values, which is like .64 of real life i believe?

I am trying to set everything to be the same as BDArmory however you can easily do this yourself by changing the rescale factor in the parts configs to .64 instead of 1 in fact this works for all parts however it may change the aerodynamics of the missiles and cause them to perform differently

I am trying to set everything to be the same as BDArmory however you can easily do this yourself by changing the rescale factor in the parts configs to .64 instead of 1 in fact this works for all parts however it may change the aerodynamics of the missiles and cause them to perform differently

Well I'm begging Baha to make a config for .64 as its hard to go through and change all the values for every part.

Also, the lift thing. That's why I was asking for you to make a seperate config for .64.

Well I'm begging Baha to make a config for .64 as its hard to go through and change all the values for every part.

Also, the lift thing. That's why I was asking for you to make a seperate config for .64.

Going around asking mod authors to do something for you simply because you don't want to spend the time to do it is not exactly the best way to get things. Just multiply every value by .64 lift weight rescale etc and you will get the result you want and I can certainly make a separate config pack if it seems highly requested but I have a lot of work to do before I get to that point. namely I have to finish the rest of this mod and I have a lot of work ahead of me.

I'm not trying to be rude just saying that you seem to be the only one requesting this and since its easily changed at the end user level it is not something I am interested in doing at this time.

Edited by LORDPrometheus

Well its fine with 4 missiles.

BDArmory includes what, 6 missiles, and 6 guns or so? I just thought if he made a .64 re-scale config, it would make it a lot easier for kerbal sized planes to lug the missiles and guns around, and easier for us to get them rescaled.

Well its fine with 4 missiles.

BDArmory includes what, 6 missiles, and 6 guns or so? I just thought if he made a .64 re-scale config, it would make it a lot easier for kerbal sized planes to lug the missiles and guns around, and easier for us to get them rescaled.

Are you asking for a module manager config? Because that is entirely different since what I interpreted you as asking for was me to manually set the rescale factor to .64 for my missiles. Of that is the case I actually Can't help you at all since I know nothing about module manager

Is there any reason the download is in the form of a 7z file? I'd rather not have to download WinZip or anything else to install the addon.

7zip is the standard for mod downloads and both 7zip and win rar are excellent free programs but i will upload R3 as a .zip

Holy crap, you work FAST. Great job on the ones I've already seen.

learning the whole process took about a week now i can do a full missile start to finish in about an hour but all the models are complete

unfortunately russian missiles are not very colorful so they look dull

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.