[KSP 0.15]: Officially Released!

HarvesteR

Hi,

I\'m very pleased to announce that the 0.15 update of KSP is now officially released!

You can get it at the KSP Store.

This update adds these features to the game, among several others:

* The Spaceplane Hangar Facility: A new construction building where you build horizontally.

* A new Runway Facility, where you launch the things you build in the Spaceplane Hangar.

* A new Patched Conics display on the Map View, shows your trajectory as you move into and out of the SOI of planets and moons.

* A lot of new parts, including air-breathing jet engines and deployable, animated landing gear.

* A new mod creation toolkit, allowing for animated part mods, normal mapped part models, and several other improvements.

* A new, far-flung little moon around Kerbin, called Minmus.

* Many bug fixes and tweaks.

The full changelog can be seen here.

Happy Launchings!

Cheers

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!

:D :D :D 8) 8) 8)

P.S.: You have said that they will be no more Secret Features. But no one knew that a Moon will be added.

Always, good job!

Happy Launchings!

P.S.2.: Will there be firstly some Patches or can we now start a discussion about 0.16?

Well, we wanted to make it possible to play with the new Patched Conics and see it working as it should, and with only Kerbin and the Mun on the solar system, the patched conics wouldn\'t be of much use.

Also, it should be a nice training ground for interplanetary flights, since the Kerbin-Mun-Minmus system works as a scaled down solar system.

Cheers

Well, we wanted to make it possible to play with the new Patched Conics and see it working as it should, and with only Kerbin and the Mun on the solar system, the patched conics wouldn\'t be of much use.

Also, it should be a nice training ground for interplanetary flights, since the Kerbin-Mun-Minmus system works as a scaled down solar system.

Cheers

Sounds logical ... ! Can\'t wait to test the new implementations in KSP 0.15. I\'ve got to say I\'m impressed that you and your team succeeded in exterminating the enormous plague of bugs ... !

If you\'d been keeping an eye on the Development forum you would have been aware (for a couple of weeks) that docking wasn\'t finished in time for this release, but that they hope to get it working for 0.16.

>Notice 0.15 update.

>Run Hyper.exe

THIS IS GOING TO BE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWESOME

VA IS GONNA BE LAUNCHING SOME NEW SPACEPLANES AND THEY ARE GOING TO GET TO MINIMUS IF IT KILLS THEM. AND IT PROBABLY WILL, KNOWING VETO PROTOTYPES!

>End Hyper.exe

The attachment points for the control surfaces is broken, I don\'t think that was a feature....

Hotfix required?

You have to rotate them with the WASDQE keys.

Been flying around with jet engines and my gawd they are fuel efficient!