[Defunct] [1.3] WindowShine-v16 - Gold foil update (26 December 17)

HafCoJoe

On 10/13/2016 at 2:43 PM, RangeMachine said:

So, your configs working perfectly, but cabin lights not working. I will try to find a solution.

6eHYjrn.jpg

Thank you so much @RangeMachine... I wanted to note that it's effecting part highlighting as well. You can see the bloom effect as it's outlining the part, but parts with reflection configs don't shade green when you hover over them like other parts. Did you get a link to the new shaders? I don't know if they're useful to you but they're most likely better than the ones in TextureReplacer right now.

6 minutes ago, Jiraiyah said:

win 10 x64, trying on a clean install, so it won't be mod conflict related

Really odd. You're having issues with SPC as well :/ - RoverDude reports he hasn't had any issues with his texture switching mods. Is it every part, or just a few? It's something wrong with my download I broke in the previous upload and I will have to go in and fix a lot of crap :/

Edited by Avera9eJoe

5 minutes ago, cy4n said:

The latest download is working fine for me!

@Jiraiyah did you try removing the Ven's Revamp config? It's got to be either an issue with how you installed it since it's working fine for other people.

Edited by Avera9eJoe

27 minutes ago, Avera9eJoe said:

@Jiraiyah did you try removing the Ven's Revamp config? It's got to be either an issue with how you installed it since it's working fine for other people.

that config is long time gonner dude, i don't know why but your mods are not workin on my side, FYI i am using window shine TR-v12

hmm can it be a setting on my graphic cards? but if that was the case for windows shine, why the other mod is not working at all?

d4808aaa341c4372b0f64b4230df1edb.png

5a24050616214d56960440d585e90040.png

o o, from output log (uploading right now) : Config in file 'C:\Users\Alireza\Desktop\Modding KSP\1.2\KSP_win64 - TESTING\GameData\TextureReplacer\WindowShineTR-v12.3.cfg' contains an unnamed node. Skipping.

Just now, Jiraiyah said:

Ufff don't hate me ok? looks like some how I managed to get older version damn, now i have eye candy in front of my face, but that other mod still not working !

6f2d4f13de3d45dca433a7848854cd56.png

\:O/ One mod off the list :) - I'll chat about getting ACP working in the other thread. I highly suspect it's to do with the firespitter plugin as I'm having troubles finding the newest version myself.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.