(ENDED but please don't delete yet) U.K.S.A.F. F-10_______ Procurement Competetion

Lol Maverick that's just plain ridiculous. Do you really think that Jeb would go along with an idea to construct such a small and slow vehicle? And with no boosters? ridiculous. I will say this about to give you guys some help since you have earned some favor with the UKSAF by being finalists. Is will not be a small aircraft. It will instead be a large commercial jet sized aircraft. That is all I will say for now.

I can't tell you that much DMan. What I said before is all you're gonna get. I will add a comment on this thread when I start the next challenge so just favorite this thread so that you guys will all see it.

• 4 weeks later...

NEW CHALLENGE!!!! This is the link to the post for it. Best of luck to all of you and I hope you all enter it again. This one had great success and I'm hoping that all of you can bring that along with you for this new one as well! Also DMan your guess was a little off but close lol.

Link to new challenge thread:

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/127519-UKSAF-Procurement-Competition?p=2055324#post2055324

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.