The Name Change Thread (WARNING! ONE TIME ONLY!)

Souper

And here I thought you would have just wanted to correct the misspelling of "waffle".

It's an old username i have, purposely spelled Wafle, pronounced Way-fle, not sure why i thought it up, it was several years ago, but i like Kozak better :)

EDIT:

Your sig... my reaction: "Whaaaaaat????"

Done, also sent an account reminder in case you forget to login with the new name :)

I read that in a split second as: "Done, also sent an account reminder......"

and I thought you had billed him for the service.... :) Pay up, Pay NOW! :)

Since the other user isn't active, maybe you could change his name to Laythe, but with a space at the end. Or any of the other suggestions. I think that there's a lot of old accounts that were never used.

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT: What about "Laythe" in italics?

Since the other user isn't active, maybe you could change his name to Laythe, but with a space at the end. Or any of the other suggestions. I think that there's a lot of old accounts that were never used.

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT: What about "Laythe" in italics?

I don't think that formatting matters. Laythe, Laythe or Laythe are still Laythe.

I suggest Laythe_, or _Laythe.

EDIT: Just had another idea, how about instead of changing his name, you change yours to "Laythe " with a space in the end?

I don't think that formatting matters. Laythe, Laythe or Laythe are still Laythe.

I suggest Laythe_, or _Laythe.

EDIT: Just had another idea, how about instead of changing his name, you change yours to "Laythe " with a space in the end?

Yes! That would probably work.

To show the true and utter lonliness of the planet Dres, I would like to have my name changed to:

Dres

Yes, I have checked. Yes, it is not taken. WOOOOOO! And I'm totally serious. I like Dres, it's cool.

For anyone who is interested, so far I have found that Gilly and Tylo are also open. I wonder how long those are going to last now :D

(Unless there are somehow invisible shadow people named that, in which case I will be severely dissapointed and slightly alarmed.)