Endersmens

The Name Change Thread (WARNING! ONE TIME ONLY!)

411 posts in this topic

Is that user still active?

I don't think they can kick a user for inactivity so you can take his username. :P

I just checked and his last activity was in 2013 and he has 0 posts. I think he just decided to make an account and never used it.

Well, we're still not going to kick him/her out. :D

Maybe you could have your name changed to "Laythe." Or "Laythe!"

Maybe you could have your name changed to "Laythe." Or "Laythe!"

Are special characters allowed? Didn't think they were...

- - - Updated - - -

How about "Laythe_" ?

Since the other user isn't active, maybe you could change his name to Laythe, but with a space at the end. Or any of the other suggestions. I think that there's a lot of old accounts that were never used.

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT: What about "Laythe" in italics?

Since the other user isn't active, maybe you could change his name to Laythe, but with a space at the end. Or any of the other suggestions. I think that there's a lot of old accounts that were never used.

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT: What about "Laythe" in italics?

I don't think that formatting matters. Laythe, Laythe or Laythe are still Laythe.

I suggest Laythe_, or _Laythe.

EDIT: Just had another idea, how about instead of changing his name, you change yours to "Laythe " with a space in the end?

I don't think that formatting matters. Laythe, Laythe or Laythe are still Laythe.

I suggest Laythe_, or _Laythe.

EDIT: Just had another idea, how about instead of changing his name, you change yours to "Laythe " with a space in the end?

Yes! That would probably work.

Uh, what would work, "Laythe_", "_Laythe" or "Laythe "

(I presume that "Laythe " is the one that you preferred, but you can never be too sure)

To show the true and utter lonliness of the planet Dres, I would like to have my name changed to:

Dres

Yes, I have checked. Yes, it is not taken. WOOOOOO! And I'm totally serious. I like Dres, it's cool.

For anyone who is interested, so far I have found that Gilly and Tylo are also open. I wonder how long those are going to last now :D

(Unless there are somehow invisible shadow people named that, in which case I will be severely dissapointed and slightly alarmed.)

"Laythe Dweller" "The Laythe Initiative"

what is this

Laytheception? *X-files and Inception theme play at same time*

Uh, what would work, "Laythe_", "_Laythe" or "Laythe "

(I presume that "Laythe " is the one that you preferred, but you can never be too sure)

Laythe with a space! (It kinda rhymes)

- - - Updated - - -

Laytheception? *X-files and Inception theme play at same time*

Layyyytheeeeeee

Could I have my name changed to JetJaguar, if it's available? I just discovered that there's somebody else posting KSP videos on YouTube using the name "Hot Jupiter", and I don't want to cause confusion.

Could I have my name changed to JetJaguar, if it's available? I just discovered that there's somebody else posting KSP videos on YouTube using the name "Hot Jupiter", and I don't want to cause confusion.

Done.

1 person likes this

To show the true and utter lonliness of the planet Dres, I would like to have my name changed to:

Dres

Yes, I have checked. Yes, it is not taken. WOOOOOO! And I'm totally serious. I like Dres, it's cool.

For anyone who is interested, so far I have found that Gilly and Tylo are also open. I wonder how long those are going to last now :D

(Unless there are somehow invisible shadow people named that, in which case I will be severely dissapointed and slightly alarmed.)

Oops, didn't see you there at the bottom of the page like that.

Name changed, even if it is a bit late.

Can my name be changed to "Laythe " (with a space)

Oops, didn't see you there at the bottom of the page like that.

Name changed, even if it is a bit late.

Thanks!

Can my name be changed to "Laythe " (with a space)

Sorry Laythe Dweller, the space would not be visible so you'd effectively be impersonating an existing member, you'll have to think of something else.

But what if he's no longer active, and never was active? I'll think of a new name though.

Some people got really mad when their accounts were deleted due to the April rollback. It would be even worse if we did something like that deliberately.

I have a similar issue with Laythe Dweller. 'Minmus' kind of became my nickname, but I can't change it because there's already someone called Minmus. At least it's better than Laythe, though -- Minmus' last activity was at March 2014 and made 5 posts.

Ah well, I can still live with my current username.

I have a similar issue with Laythe Dweller. 'Minmus' kind of became my nickname, but I can't change it because there's already someone called Minmus. At least it's better than Laythe, though -- Minmus' last activity was at March 2014 and made 5 posts.

Well, is there a Minimus? Or maybe a Minmuz? These might be available.

How is it better? Laythe's last activity was in 2013 and he made 0 posts!