The Name Change Thread (WARNING! ONE TIME ONLY!)

Souper

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I'm curious, if I ask for the first letter in my username to be capitalized, does that take up my one allowed name change? Because if it doesn't, I want it done because that lowercase letter has been bothering me. If it does, then I don't want it done as there is a very good chance I'll change my username to something with a bit more personality in the future, and I still want to have the ability to request a name change because of that.

• 2 weeks later...
EuSouONumero345 <- that's the name I would like to have, please.

Done :)

I'd like to get my username changed to Rithaniel, if it's not taken.

Done :)

I'd like my name changed to TruthQuark

Thank you.

Does this also change my login username?

Done, and yes :)

So I'm curious, if I ask for the first letter in my username to be capitalized, does that take up my one allowed name change? Because if it doesn't, I want it done because that lowercase letter has been bothering me. If it does, then I don't want it done as there is a very good chance I'll change my username to something with a bit more personality in the future, and I still want to have the ability to request a name change because of that.

Done - I don't count it as a username change. :)

Hello, I want my name to be changed to "ensou04" only.

I mistakenly used "ensouensou" as a username here thinking It was just a username for URLs. (as I do the same in youtube url) thinking there's a "display name" option. thank you very much!

Edited by ensou04

Hello, I want my name to be changed to "ensou04" only.

I mistakenly used "ensouensou" as a username here thinking It was just a username for URLs. (as I do the same in youtube url) thinking there's a "display name" option. thank you very much!

Name changed.

[quote name='Chiken1880']Can I have my username changed to Rolanvorxariat(Don't Question how I got that name). I decided Chiken1880 was a ridiculous name. Thanks![COLOR=#e6e6fa] [SIZE=1]It took 10 minutes to shorten the name Rolanovorxotauriateng[/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Name changed :)

[quote name='5thHorseman']Okay time to take the plunge, with the new forum change imminent. Please change my username to [B]HMV[/B] and thank you![/QUOTE]

Unfortunately [U][URL="http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/members/54662-HMV"]HMV is taken.[/URL][/U]

[quote name='sal_vager']Unfortunately [U][URL="http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/members/54662-HMV"]HMV is taken.[/URL][/U][/QUOTE]

SQUATTERS!

I'll have to give it a think. I opted for HMV over HMV Plays but now I need to weigh the latter vs being able to change to something else later.

#PuttingTooMuchThoughtIntoIt