[1.1.3] Contract Pack: Historic Missions [V2.3.0] 23/07/2016 - Display Updates and Mars exploration!

Whitecat106

How should the pack be separated? (In addition to the Full Pack)  

236 members have voted

1. 1. How would you like the pack divided?

• Agency Based
    • Chronologically Based
    • Country Based
    • Era Based (1945-1975, 1976-1996, 1997 - 2017)

2 hours ago, Fryloespi said:

Hi guys. I have been working on a replacement version for this mod for the RSS series for several months. It started as an expansion pack for this mod but became a full re-write after Whitecat quit modding. It aims to completely re-write and majorly expand this entire mod from beginning to end. First for RSS and then for stock. The beta of 622 contracts is available for testing over in this thread [Wip] History of Spaceflight - Contract Pack for RSS/RO/RP-0

If rss we're updated to 1.4.2, I'd just on this immediately! Sadly since it's now, I shall have to wait for the stock version to release someday

2 hours ago, DracoSilverpath said:

If rss we're updated to 1.4.2, I'd just on this immediately! Sadly since it's now, I shall have to wait for the stock version to release someday

I could probably have a stock beta released of most of my 622 contracts for 1.4.2. I will probably drop some of the earlier RO/RP-0 contracts for sounding rockets I made. Will probably start a little bit before Sputnik-1 for stock. Should be released for stock within a few weeks without major testing if people are interested.  And then develop both versions concurrently. I have more than enough free time now and in the foreseeable future to work on both.

Edited by Fryloespi

1 hour ago, Fryloespi said:

I could probably have a stock beta released of most of my 622 contracts for 1.4.2. I will probably drop some of the earlier RO/RP-0 contracts for sounding rockets I made. Will probably start a little bit before Sputnik-1 for stock. Should be released for stock within a few weeks without major testing if people are interested.  And then develop both versions concurrently. I have more than enough free time now and in the foreseeable future to work on both.

I shall eagerly await the stock version to test :) I personally would love sounding g rocket contracts also, as I already use several mods and contract packs for just that, but I can understand if you did not want to include them since stock ksp isn't the best suited to them sadly.

On ‎3‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 11:18 AM, Crewlink said:

Im going to revive this Mod. If u have any ideas for improvements, just let me know.

If you could split the contracts into nation specific packs, that would be great. Like a 'U.S. Pack', or a 'Soviet Pack'.

On 4/13/2018 at 1:17 PM, DracoSilverpath said:

I shall eagerly await the stock version to test :) I personally would love sounding g rocket contracts also, as I already use several mods and contract packs for just that, but I can understand if you did not want to include them since stock ksp isn't the best suited to them sadly.

Well it went faster than expected and I just have the Soviet missions left to convert so expect it sometime tonight or tomorrow. I  dropped a portion of sounding rockets but left in the development of larger and larger ballistic missiles. 17 pre-Sputnik missions remain after the conversion.

31 minutes ago, Fryloespi said:

Well it went faster than expected and I just have the Soviet missions left to convert so expect it sometime tonight or tomorrow. I  dropped a portion of sounding rockets but left in the development of larger and larger ballistic missiles. 17 pre-Sputnik missions remain after the conversion.

Awesome! Sadly i work and my freetime is limited, but will give it a go as soon as I'm able!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.