BURAN Shuttle - Release

DECQ

Will the two (Energia & Buran) be bundled together?

Also I could help improve the English in your posts if you want.

Yes, Energia and Buran will come in the same package. sorry for my English but I think people understand that I want to convey to them. :-)

P.S. Added solar panels to the game.

DECQ the Buran looks very similar to this model I found on a russian website serveral years ago. You have obviously redone the textures but if it is the same model it would be good to give credit to the original author.

Notice this model is also missing the tail piece.

ym2LBLD.png

DECQ the Buran looks very similar to this model I found on a russian website serveral years ago. You have obviously redone the textures but if it is the same model it would be good to give credit to the original author.

Notice this model is also missing the tail piece.

http://i.imgur.com/ym2LBLD.png

1. Of course, the main page of the project indicate the website where the model is taken, it has open access.

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/88105-Energy-project-%28First-Version%29?p=1302808#post1302808

By the way the creator of the site famous man in Russia.

2. Tail Control there a long time, just need to look it up in my trash called Blender 3D :-)

An observation: the textures on the Buran look very...dirty. To me it looks like its been textured to appear like its already done reentry, which I personally don't think looks right, especially while it's in orbit

Looks amazing! Can't way to get my greedy little mittens on the Buran! Keep it up, and let me know if you need/want someone else to put it through some testing. I've done extensive testing on the CSS and bobcats previous Buran in the past.

I did a significant amount of research on the Russian shuttle a while back if you need any help with technical info ill do my best to track it down for you.

Thanks, of course I ask if something is needed. But now I am at a loss, the wheels do not drive and I can not do nothing about it ...) Simply put addon again came to a screeching halt, I do not understand why I can not razobratsya them, ready to shuttle about 50%, with the exception of CFG.

- - - Updated - - -

Will there be a textured version with out the re-entry wear on it?

These textures are taken from the site, but I will try as much as possible to fix it.

Thanks, of course I ask if something is needed. But now I am at a loss, the wheels do not drive and I can not do nothing about it ...) Simply put addon again came to a screeching halt, I do not understand why I can not razobratsya them, ready to shuttle about 50%, with the exception of CFG.

Do you have the latest firespitter.dll installed? If you're stuck, I suggest sending a quick message to BahamutoD and/or bac9 and just ask them to help you with the wheels. Those guys have made plenty of wheels for KSP.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.