NEW RP FORUMS DOWN!

One more hour where I am.

Also, for population on the new forums, how are supposed to tell how many pixels our claim is?

Paint.NET.

\'Magic wand\' tool.

Select your country.

Read \'X pixels square\' on the bottom bar of the window. That\'s how many pixels your country is.

i got 51%

failed :\'( :\'( :\'(

It\'s alright, I won\'t be applying, if it helps. I\'ll just watch from the sidelines for now. I don\'t have the commitment, nor will I until summer comes along. I\'m already swamped now with school, and so it will be for a while.

I hate the weather. I am goddamn grounded till Tuesday at Heathrow, due to two reasons 1) Weather on the otherside of the Atlantic, and the plane I was marked for suffered loss of power to the generators is being repaired. At least I can type the response on my phone. I will probably send it a bit later.

Wonderful, just got called. Due to the tropical storm hitting the States, and worrisomeness about impacting the flight, I\'m stuck here till Saturday. At least I thought of bringing my laptop to watch a few movies. Really pissed off, but they are giving me a full refund. Around $3000 in total, along with hotel costs.

Popeter: There are no paragraphs. Also many of the political facts you got wrong. Here is a look at mine which has yet to be submitted:

<snip - no posting of test answers!>

7. A nation becomes official in the eyes of the world when -

c) It declares its independence

The people of South Ossetia, Somaliland, and Abkhazia might disagree with you on that.

7. A nation becomes official in the eyes of the world when -

c) It declares its independence

The people of South Ossetia, Somaliland, and Abkhazia might disagree with you on that.

Kryten, you also forgot the USA, when it was recognized by France and Spain, and then by the Treaty of Paris became a nation.

Popeter-those are not paragraphs, they are sentences. That is a huge difference!

Kryten, you also forgot the USA, when it was recognized by France and Spain, and then by the Treaty of Paris became a nation.

But the question is \'how does a nation become recognised\', not \'how did nations become recognised 200 years ago\'.