Kerbin Circumnavigation 1.0.4/1.0.5 - Aviator Challenge Continuation

The admin's chair of this challenge is currently up for grabs

Kerbin Circumnavigation Continuation for 1.0.4/1.0.5, and potentially higher

circumnavigator%2Blarge.png

Changes to aerodynamics from the official release of KSP 1.0 have sparked this challenge, but as the planetary characteristics change, so do the Kerbal's way of doing things. The Kerbals have decided to continue with the Aviator Challenge, which was originally inspired by a ground based circumnavigation challenge.

The time has come for a new revision in order to keep the spirit alive, though I do advise visiting over here once in a while for inspiration, plus the historical value.

The Challenge - Circumnavigate Kerbin in a continuously moving aircraft.

The Rules -

• Stock parts only [Mechjebs AR202 being the ONLY exception]
  • No mods that change aerodynamics are allowed.
  • Mods that allow giant bananas into the game are not allowed, but would be funny.
  • Informational mods are allowed [Mods that give you Delta-V, TWR, mass, ect.]
  • Only engines the use Intake Air as a propellant may be used.
  • If your craft has 1 or more R.A.P.I.E.R engines, as well as a tank with Oxidizer capacity, you must show your resource panel before takeoff to confirm you are not bringing any Oxidizer.
  • No physics exploits [infiniglide for example]
  • Debug menu settings that change the physics of the game will be at default. Only informal debug settings are allowed.
  • 30 Km is the ceiling. Any higher than that, and you restart. Don't worry, a 29,999 is still safe.
  • A runway takeoff is required (You may use VTOL's and STOL's.)
  • You must land back at KSC (runway landing is not required, but you must land within 1.1 Kilometers of it).
  • You must show at least one clear screenshot of your aircraft. (Preferably upon takeoff. Phoenix screenshots do not bear fruit.)
  • When your Circumnavigation is finished, show an F3 screenshot for the details of your flight.
  • No pizza allowed.
  • Do not offset parts to be separate from the craft [They must visually connect]
  • Your aircraft must stay perfectly intact the whole flight [No drop tanks, burn-offs, or otherwise lost parts]
  • Manned flights only.
  • In your submission, you must list your flight time, and the number of circumnavigations. The visual post should be able to verify this.
  • You may only do an equatorial or polar Circumnavigation only. None of that 89 degree stuff [Just kidding, but don't deviate too far]
  • One clear screenshot per Circumnavigation of your aircraft on the opposite side of the planet is required.
  • No mounting any parts on the back of an engine.
  • Anything that ruins the spirit of the challenge is also not allowed.

Re-attempts -

You are free to attempt this challenge an infinite number of times. However, only at a time, you will be recognized under 1 class. For example, if you complete 2 circumnavigations, both in record time, you would specify whether you want the Velocity badge, or the Grand Circumnavigations badge. This applies for either 1 or multiple attempts.

Additional Challenges -

• The most continuous circumnavigations at a time will be recognized under Expedition Circumnavigators.
  • The quickest circumnavigation times will be recognized under Velocity Circumnavigators.

Badges -

• Victors of this challenge will be at full rights to use the Circumnavigator badge in his/her signature.
  • Upon being listed under a badge that tailors to a different completion condition, you are at full right to use that badge.

Expedition Circumnavigators

3+ Circumnavigations

circumnavigator%2Bresized%2Bexpedition.png

silks - A whopping 10 whole circles using a questionably unoriginal missile design, but there's no rule for that.

zolotiyeruki - Eight"!" circles!! The craft name is at least fitting. It makes too much sense.

GDJ - 3 circumnavigations in a relatively lightweight craft. Achievement unlocked: Warrior. Should we have achievements?

RuBisCO - 3 more circles. I think a new design for a dart has been invented; Surely this is perfect for game night.

lemon1324 - 3 full circumnavigations using basics. Well, noname, you wanted it, and you got it.

ExaltedDuck - 5 CIRCLES! ...*Ahem* Circumnavigations! This is unheard of on every level! Someone get a medal made.

Mikki - 3 Turbodriven circumnavigation, 2 sets of BigS wings, and a partridge in a pear tree.

nick4096 - 3 circumnavigations, all with a side of fuel efficiency. Might as well be a velocity run as well.

Aghanim - 3 circumnavigations with what was to be a single engine plane, but it evolved on the way up.

t3hJimmer - 3 equally glorious circumnavigations all in one go. I wonder if they made toast up there...

Velocity Circumnavigators

Speed Circumnavigations

circumnavigator%2Bresized%2Bvelocity.png

nicky4096 - NaN - Check rule 14

HelmutK - 0:38:42 - I'd make a joke about this. I feel like there's one in here, but no. Someone help me with this!

ExaltedDuck - 0:38:44 - Crazy designs for crazy tasks. Certainly sounds right.

Xannari Ferrows - 0:38:49 - Drawing with 1st place yet again. This is going to be the recurring theme...

The_Rocketeer - 39:03 - I suppose when you're low on cash, you have to go with what looks right...

Nefrums - 0:39:22 - I think this is the most engines I have ever seen on any velocity craft ever.

GDJ - 0:39:23 - Piloting a missile? That's a thing? I had no idea...

GraviTykillz - 0:39:52 - Finally joining the <40 club, it looks like it was all honesty from the start.

WinkAllKerb' - 0:40:01 - Take off the ram intake, and this think actually is a missile.

Foxter - 0:40:57 - I'm not terribly fond of the name for this craft, but I'm not one to judge.

spudman2 - 0:41:52 Speaking of pizza parties, guess who's invited?

t3hJimmer - 0:42:25 - Not quite enough to pass 40 minutes, but enough to merit a pizza party.

Spaceplane Addict - 0:47:41 - So many swept wings. It's beautiful, and on fire.

FlipNascar - 0:49:19 - Proving that bigger may be better with 4 RAPIERS and a BigS plane.

Mat2ch - 0:52:39 - Whether or not this thing actually flaps it's wings, at least we can tell it is fast.

FCISuperGuy - 0:53:08 - While I could kick this entry out for the back mounted intake, I'll let it slide since it's not on the back of a RAPIER.

cikho - 0:55:05 - Very interesting set of wings. Fairly simple beginner's velocity plane, but it works. If it ain't broken, don't fix it.

Draradech - 0:56:06 - Fairly simple, and well executed, inspiring, if not uninteresting to watch. I suppose there should be no complaints though.

Mikki - 0:56:47 - First Mk3 plane I've seen in this. Certainly this merits it's own reward, right?

ECarinea - 0:58:27 - Pretty straightforward, using the newest, most hip missile designs of the year [or 5 minutes]

[ Jeremy ] - 0:59:00 - Not all crafts have to be missiles, guys.

Haruspex - 0:59:13 - Using a massive aircraft of all things. Also weighs a lot and glows in the dark.

Aetharan - 0:59:17 - I think one of the engineers took inspiration from the I-400 concept and tried to make it into a plane. It worked somehow.

Derpotron - 0:59:22 - Making for a pure jet engine run, I wonder where the coffee machine is... Not that it's cold up here or anything.

Grand Circumnavigators

2 Circumnavigations

circumnavigator%2Bresized%2Bgrand.png

WinkAllKerb' - 2 circumnavigations, and a partridge in a pear tree. I feel like this joke has been made before...

nicky4096 - 2 of those circumnavigation things. Basics as well!

Death Engineering - 2 circumnavigations with a quad core turbojet system, and apparently a very efficient aircraft.

Circumnavigators

circumnavigator%2Bresized.png

klesh - 1:00:06 - The first usual tactic for a speed plane doesn't work too well here, but that doesn't equate to a loss.

WinkAllKerb' - 1:00:22 - Imagine a plane like this with a RAPIER. I'm pretty sure that's what we've all been doing.

Dfthu - 1:02:00 - First I know of to use power generation. This may spawn an interesting challenge idea!

FCISuperGuy - 1:03:06 - Those orange streams really don't look healthy. They make me think of the same orange as orange juice.

Aetharan - 1:04:12 - If only this thing could've started out in the water. This would've been perfect.

GraviTykillz - 1:04:35 - Same plane, a quickload, and a velocity badge later, look for the same name above!

Workable Goblin - 1:05:54 - Because of this, I'm afraid to ask what the "Workable" part is for.

Maverick_aus - 1:07:23 - Another flying missile among many others. Certainly an AUSome flight!

Gahooligan - 1:08:09 - We got a really weird plane here, no doubt inspired from a gliding bird, but with extra intakes.

PointySideUp/Fraus - 1:08:13 - We have a tie! Someone cue the duel jingle! ...Waiting...

Tristan2004 - 1:10:00 - 3 intakes seems like overkill, but what do I know?

Valcab33 - 1:13:49 - Today we've got a simulation taken too far! What started out as a test run ended up making it around!

Doctor Mandarb - 1:30:43 - Pretty shots from the mysterious spectator [probably Superman]. Someone hire this guy for cinematic shots.

lemon1324 - 1:51:24 - This is pretty dang fast for a basic plane, although I'm not sure "supercruise" is the word that comes to mind.

Oxytropis - 1:18:56 - 6 TURBOJETS!? How does one manage such a task?

Haruspex - 1:19:13 - This is definitely a cruise missile. No doubt about it.

Death Engineering - 1:32:12 - I read the title of that post and got genuinely scared.

Joshwoo69 - 1:42:05 - Warning: Not for the feint of heart. Check this entry out, but keep all emergency lines on speed dial.

Atlanticrash - 1:50:36 - Very very straightforward, albeit the staying close to land part. I'm glad the name is a lie.

nicky4096 - 3:23:37 - I'm not sure if to call this a missile. Definitely looks like one, but no supercruising.

Gojira1000 - 3:58:22 - A bit more of an over complicated plane than necessary, but so are rockets, so it works.

RuBisCo - 5:03:37 - Suddenly I feel the need to add a 0 altitude flight for planes like this.

macktruck6666 - 5:19:50 - This is one of those entries that gets me to question just how seriously people take this.

noname117 - 7:39:17 - I don't think there are any words to describe this ridiculousness.

Hall of fame - Every victor who has completed the previous version.

Those listed here keep their badge

juzeris - FOUR circumnavigations using RAPIER's!

imthebait - Finally proving that 3 circumnavigations can be done.

Pandemic - Three circumnavigations.

t3hJimmer - Three circumnavigations.

juzeris - 0:41:44 - And no part clipping. Well, not much. RAPIERS!

imthebait - 0:54:20 - Proving turbojets still have what it takes.

MunGazer - 0:55:17 Valentina piloting

Triop - 0:55:53 - Single Turbojet

ExaltedDuck - 0:56:43 - And looking to go around twice

imthebait - 1:54:43 - Using twin angled turbojets.

Phearlock - 2:34:27 - A flawless mission while packing 4,000+ units of fuel.

Aghanim - 1:04:20 - Single TurboJet

ExaltedDuck - 1:07:46 - Stellar performance for a first challenge.

GDJ - 1:08:26 - Polar circumnavigation with rapiers!

Kelderek - 1:17:58 - The old fashioned way, with turbo jets.

redsh - 1:18:21 - Our first polar circumnavigation.

Styles2304 - 1:28:04 - More turbojets. And I thot RAPIERS would dominate this.

Xeldrak - 1:28:11 - And had plenty of fuel to spare

Deutherius - 1:28:43 - With an F4 Phantom no less.

Vasiman - 1:37:34 - Night takeoff and landing.

sj176 - 1:40:30 - Twin Turbos.

Fengist - 5:18:34 (and 4 cups of coffee)

Heimdall5008 - 1 day 2:02:12 - The scenic route.

Sub-Orbital Division

Sub-orbital%2Bdivision.pngFnc3J9Z.png

Which badge do you like better? Post your vote along with your submissions!

The Rules -

• No mods that change aerodynamics are allowed.
  • You may not insert yourself into a full orbit.
  • No physics exploits [infiniglide for example]
  • Debug menu settings that change the physics of the game will be at default. Only informal debug settings are allowed.
  • A runway takeoff is required (You may use VTOL's and STOL's.)
  • You must land back at KSC (runway landing is not required, but you must be nearby).
  • You must show at least one clear screenshot of your aircraft. (Preferably upon takeoff. Phoenix screenshots do not bear fruit.)
  • When your Circumnavigation is finished, show an F3 screenshot for the details of your flight.
  • No pizza allowed.
  • Your aircraft must stay perfectly intact the whole flight [No drop tanks, burn-offs, or otherwise lost parts]
  • Manned flights only.
  • In your submission, you must list your flight time, and the number of circumnavigations. The visual post should be able to verify this.
  • You may only do an equatorial or polar Circumnavigation only. None of that 89 degree stuff [Just kidding, but don't deviate too far]
  • Anything that ruins the spirit of the challenge is also not allowed.
  • No engines from Interstellar are allowed.
  • No complaining about the rule directly above.

Sub-Orbital Victors

MunGazer - 0:34:47 - First entry, and while fairly straightforward, at least it wasn't several hours.

Haruspex - 1:05:33 Not really worthy of being "sub-orbital", but this is the only place it can go.

Edited by Xannari Ferrows

well, I suppose I'll be taking a crack at about a 55 minute single run tonight. I'm still bummed about my expedition contender. Its various revisions carried as little as 18000 and up to as much as about 45000 units of fuel feeding as few as 4 turbojets for the light ones and were surprisingly zippy with 12 engines on the real behemoths even as the runway weight exceeded 200 tonnes. The night before the patch dropped, I came to rest about 48 km short of the runway on my 3rd lap, needing maybe 100-150 more fuel to have made it. Only to find out my 3 pairs of big s delta were never filled meaning I'd shorted myself by 1800. I told m myself I'd do right the next day but couldn't get my fuel usage low enough to make 2 full laps let alone the three I boned myself out of. =\ oh well, c'est la vie, right?

Edited by ExaltedDuck

I'm in on it right now !

MINLk7W.png

1/3 done, 20 minutes...hope to get under the hour.

Scared for landing, didn't even test my plane, BAG style (Build And GO !)

UPDATE:

Ran out of fuel ;.; landed safe 15 kilometers from the base :confused:

TSGKjwS.png

STDdEeG.png

Total distance traveled 58,131 ?

I was happy with the new 400 units liquid fuel tank, but it also seems to add mass... :huh:http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/126610-Mk1-liquid-fuel-fuselage-in-1-0-3

It was my first run in 1.0.3. Will try this again, great scary fun hour.

Edited by Triop

Ran out of fuel ;.; landed safe 15 kilometers from the base :confused:

I was happy with the new 400 units liquid fuel tank, but it also seems to add mass... :huh:http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/126610-Mk1-liquid-fuel-fuselage-in-1-0-3

Well, it certainly makes a whole new thing out of my aircraft... I'll be going ahead with a new design along with yours. Which one of us can finish the fastest? [Probably you. I'm gonna go to a draft later]

Well, it certainly makes a whole new thing out of my aircraft... I'll be going ahead with a new design along with yours. Which one of us can finish the fastest? [Probably you. I'm gonna go to a draft later]

You go first :sticktongue:

Testing new plane :

HAvOKXw.png

Edited by Triop

I had to mod my velocity plane that was steady at 1686m/s before... wouldn't get half way around the planet after the update. I can now get it around under an hour. Still testing to see if I can do a bit better.

I had to mod my velocity plane that was steady at 1686m/s before... wouldn't get half way around the planet after the update. I can now get it around under an hour. Still testing to see if I can do a bit better.

Looks like me, you, and Triop are going for the same thing. A race! I like this!

0yNPyOX.png

This is micro-circumnavigator Mk1 to mission control. Ready for testing, over.

*Kssh* This is mission control, you are clear for takeoff.

Rapier and 800 fuel, I'd love to see that.

What's with all those solar panels ? :D

It looks a bit like my "Spiker"

9Iq7dwr.png

Haven't tested this in 1.0.3...

I will be waiting ready to go...

Edited by Triop

What's with all those solar panels ? :D

Looks a bit like my "Spiker"

http://i.imgur.com/9Iq7dwr.png

I will be waiting ready to go...

They're magical.

Oh wow, I totally didn't even notice. They can bros! To add even more coincidence, I named the mine the Sky Arrow.

I'll still need to get in some testing for a Mk2. If you don't mind waiting another 5 minutes or so, I'll be right back.

EDIT: It appears I need a Mk3 design... Experimental craft are hard sometimes.

my entry! yay! :D

1 circumnavigation, no parts lost, pilot assistant, and a time of 1:10:19 (or 1:10:23 if you look at the F3 screenshot.)

the reason F3 is showing absolute nonsense is because I F9'd after screwing up my landing. hopefully that's ok? i promise pilot assistant kept it at 20k! ;)

also because i was expecting it to fail, I didn't have a clear picture at takeoff. but I have a clear pic at landing, and F3 shows no parts lost.

http://imgur.com/a/CaQGF

maybe a bit of a dodgy entry, but i can re-do if necessary :)

Ok, that was not easy. FInally got her back on the ground, intact. First three attempts (no save states) ended with a burnup during descent. Finally got wise with the throttle and the F5 and niner things. Ship is pretty straightforward. I probably could have used just one jet fuselage instead of two, but I have the scrawled envelope to prove that I really thought I'd need two. Basic plans are mkI pit, jet fuselage x2, precooler, whiplash. Wings are Big S delta, swept to where they nest to parallel edges, completely fueled up. 3 small landing gear underneath, two fuel lines in the precooler connecting the wings to the second jet fuselage. No funny business beyond the obvious and mostly-for-cosmetics clipping. Dubbed her "Simplicity"

Cruising speed was around 1320-1340, altitude roughly 19200. Fuel consumption was as low as 0.25/s. I aimed for an altitude that would get it down to 0.30 or less, figuring that would give me a solid hour of cruising. (1200 fuel left after ascent x 0.3 fuel/s = 3600 seconds). Heating nearly killed me on the way up (between 10000 and 13000 m, 'pit temp rose from 1/3 to maybe 4-5 pixels shy of death, then just started cooling at about 13500. Cruise was unremarkable, except for the amazing views. Especially the sunrise. Landing was rough. almost went back to the drawing board. Rear gear desperately needs a wider track and the big s elevons I used are really twitchy at low speeds and without the extra weight of fuel. I opted for them after the normal swept wing elevons proved to be inadequate for initial lift. Might be more of a lift/weight balance issue. Regardless, got 'er down (eventually) after a whole lot of crashes.

Here's the album:

Javascript is disabled. View full album

Final time 51:24. Fuel consumption just under 1000, with about 480 remaining. Definitely room for improvement. Next ship will likely be a twin engine MkII similar to the one I called Magellan in the previous thread.

Edited by ExaltedDuck
minor case of lysdexia.

1 circumnavigation, no parts lost, pilot assistant, and a time of 1:10:19 (or 1:10:23 if you look at the F3 screenshot.)

the reason F3 is showing absolute nonsense is because I F9'd after screwing up my landing. hopefully that's ok? i promise pilot assistant kept it at 20k! ;)

also because i was expecting it to fail, I didn't have a clear picture at takeoff. but I have a clear pic at landing, and F3 shows no parts lost.

This is a challenge, you did BOOM ! It happened, no honour in saves for me (or mods).

Edited by Triop

Those are some BigS wings!

Well, the fuel consumption seems consistent, and after a bit of math, everything adds up. Congratulations! You should think about going for a Velocity entry. In the mean time, enjoy your badge!

http://www.datainterlock.com/Kerbal/circumnavigator%20resized.png

Ok, that was not easy. FInally got her back on the ground, intact. First three attempts (no save states) ended with a burnup during descent. Finally got wise with the throttle and the F5 and niner things. Ship is pretty straightforward. I probably could have used just one jet fuselage instead of two, but I have the scrawled envelope to prove that I really thought I'd need two. Basic plans are mkI pit, jet fuselage x2, precooler, whiplash. Wings are Big S delta, swept to where they nest to parallel edges, completely fueled up. 3 small landing gear underneath, two fuel lines in the precooler connecting the wings to the second jet fuselage. No funny business beyond the obvious and mostly-for-cosmetics clipping. Dubbed her "Simplicity"

Cruising speed was around 1320-1340, altitude roughly 19200. Fuel consumption was as low as 0.25/s. I aimed for an altitude that would get it down to 0.30 or less, figuring that would give me a solid hour of cruising. (1200 fuel left after ascent x 0.3 fuel/s = 3600 seconds). Heating nearly killed me on the way up (between 10000 and 13000 m, 'pit temp rose from 1/3 to maybe 4-5 pixels shy of death, then just started cooling at about 13500. Cruise was unremarkable, except for the amazing views. Especially the sunrise. Landing was rough. almost went back to the drawing board. Rear gear desperately needs a wider track and the big s elevons I used are really twitchy at low speeds and without the extra weight of fuel. I opted for them after the normal swept wing elevons proved to be inadequate for initial lift. Might be more of a lift/weight balance issue. Regardless, got 'er down (eventually) after a whole lot of crashes.

Here's the album:

http://imgur.com/a/NRbLf

Final time 51:24. Fuel consumption just under 1000, with about 480 remaining. Definitely room for improvement. Next ship will likely be a twin engine MkII similar to the one I called Magellan in the previous thread.

Why is everyone using Pilot Assist?

This would actually be a great entry for the Endurance, but that isn't open yet.

For now, this qualifies as a Velocity entry. Everything looks good, although I am concerned about the fuel consumption based on the sustained velocities over time, but I suspect it's to do with the huge wings.

For now, enjoy your badge!

http://www.datainterlock.com/Kerbal/circumnavigator%20resized%20velocity.png

Why is everyone using Pilot Assist?

This would actually be a great entry for the Endurance, but that isn't open yet.

For now, this qualifies as a Velocity entry. Everything looks good, although I am concerned about the fuel consumption based on the sustained velocities over time, but I suspect it's to do with the huge wings.

For now, enjoy your badge!

I guess it could be a pretty good basis for endurance. One more Jet fuselage and it should be able to make two laps. But I think I'm sitting on something even better (getting about 1550 m/s at 0.45-0.50 initial cruising consumption). I noticed the leaderboard comment says my entry used a rapier. Might be worth noting it was a whiplash. That might explain some of the fuel consumption concerns. (the rest, I'm sure, is a combination of big wings, low drag, and high altitude). Initial cruising consumption was was high as 0.37, and during the ascent I think I spent some time around 2.4-ish. I'm totally willing to post the craft file if there's any question. It's fully vanilla, fully legit.

Thanks for the badge. :)

edited to add:

So my twin rapier mk II is showing a ton of potential. But a poorly chosen launch time put me in a twilight landing. I hit my descent a little too early then botched the landing. And now it's about bedtime so no retry until tomorrow or or Sunday. But here's a quick teaser:

CuL3dXW.jpg

Edited by ExaltedDuck
the shape of things to come

I'm sure some aces are soon to come and blow my time out of the water, but I'm pretty excited for my first speed run.

Final Time: 51:05

http://imgur.com/a/KQt0F

Aircraft Specs

name: SR-72 Whitebird

mass:27.4

parts:43

length:16.9

wingspan:17.8

20.990 Km? That's not right at all!

ExaltedDuck probably isn't too happy right now. I mean, 19 seconds! Oh well, I'll let you guys fight it out for now, as you just earned yourself a badge! Everything here looks good...

Did you worry if you were gonna run out of fuel?

In any case, you're going on the board!

Better watch your spot. I'm right on your tail!

20.990 Km? That's not right at all!

Had to F9. My first landing attempt I came in too shallow and clipped the top of the mountains :confused:

ExaltedDuck probably isn't too happy right now. I mean, 19 seconds!

I know! I saw his time right after I posted! :sticktongue:

Did you worry if you were gonna run out of fuel?

Nahh. I keep a calculator on my desk (I'm a nerd I know:rolleyes:).

<your speed>*<fuel remaining>/<fuel consumption>/1000 = <distance to empty> in km. It's about 4000 km to go all they way around Kerbin.

Better watch your spot. I'm right on your tail!

No doubt. With the new update, I'm sure the aces are going to be getting 40 minute laps.

Test was successful, and now official!

Javascript is disabled. View full album

Highest speed achieved: 1,491 m/s

Highest altitude achieved: 29,997 [Heart attack moment]

Those weren't listed, I'm assuming due to a few memory issues I'm having with my PC right now that I need to fix. Who knows? Maybe I'll make a better craft in the future.

ExaltedDuck probably isn't too happy right now. I mean, 19 seconds!

I ain't skeered. :D

My ascent was hasty and my landing was sloppy. I'm sure I could shave a few seconds off its time, possibly even below 50 minutes if I ditch the excess fuel capacity. Might be worth trying just because it's a single engine. :) But really, I'd be more apt to tune the flight profile of my twin rapier Mk II chassis'ed craft. I expect it'll be capable of better than 44 minutes.

Looks like me, you, and Triop are going for the same thing. A race! I like this!

http://i.imgur.com/0yNPyOX.png

This is micro-circumnavigator Mk1 to mission control. Ready for testing, over.

*Kssh* This is mission control, you are clear for takeoff.

Result of my speedtest:

tptfrY9.png

I go as fast as I can and no hot surfaces !

I will make a run with this, no mods, warp or saves.

Just me concentrating for one hour.

440 fuel is in it...what am I doing ???

This beter works :cool:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.