The Asteroid Sentinels: A KSP Graphic Novel (Series 8 Episode 10: Finale!)

Intercept, cause its gonna hit kerbin... Also,

Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy, A whale and a pail of Petunias fall out of the Sky, and curiously the Petunias say "oh no, not again"

On a side note, I've made my self a new logo for the Asteroid Sentinels in my sig, to make some room for an upcoming mission report in a historical based carrer mode.

Edit: No entry today, but here's a teaser: VtyTFcA.pngFor my other unrelated mission report:uKnHB7U.png

Edited by SaturnianBlue

Here's my first stint at Microsoft Powerpoint, on my Mac, and I do say, the Shapes for speech bubbles is much more convenient than manually doing it in SketechbookExpress, I'll probably do any arty things in my comics there, but Powerpoint is likely going to be the backbone of the series for now. This time, ADM will take a short break because it's in mid transit, though I will write a few on course corrections and such matter.

NBeF7tc.pngfCPXmeX.png

Edited by SaturnianBlue

Go Sentinels go! Those intercepts of near-Kerbin objects from the launch pad can be tricky. I generally launch in completely the wrong direction the first two or three times.

Yep! Even if you launch at mostly the right time, you still need inclination correction.

Also, here's the next entry, and since I didn't get to do another entry yesterday, here's a longer one. bSq6Hi8.png

edDvNld.pngK9OG6gv.png

Wow, stuff just got VERY real for Gene and the rest of KSC. Poor guys! C'mon ARM, you can do this! SAVE THE SNACKS! :D

Yep, your ideas for improvement really helped me conceive the direction for where the series should go, and this entry, I feel it's much better now!

Things getting intense. Lets hope things will end well(It doesnt. It never does..)

Who knows? Maybe things may work out...

Been busy with the Voyager replica this week, and apologies for no comics yesterday, other family members were busy with this laptop... Also, Wernher's Rambling about his project do in fact mirror the problems i'm having with my replica... Also, weird wibbly-wobbly things are happening, who knows, will it contribute much meaning into the story??HJUOjfI.pngqzCMPxE.pngW6qFm3Q.pngDwKwVE3.png

Alright, sorry for the delay, but here's a SIX page Interlude entry for today, this time with my own hand at drawing Wernher and Linus.

t4n1wFH.pngcPJYSVL.pngXqgS0dv.pngKMgowGn.pngdTK8rei.pngSjpe6v6.pngSo what do you think? Do you like the new drawings? Do you enjoy the whole portal thing?

Edited by SaturnianBlue

Ooh new graphics.I can take a liking to that. I dont really like idea of portals. I feel like KSC has the same tech as normal space agencies. But with more funding/Public intrest.(Except the ion engine, Thats a little advanced).I feel like the idea of maybe some warp technology. But not a portal creator. The only exception for portals is that they will have to be massive and experimental.

Ooh new graphics.I can take a liking to that. I dont really like idea of portals. I feel like KSC has the same tech as normal space agencies. But with more funding/Public intrest.(Except the ion engine, Thats a little advanced).I feel like the idea of maybe some warp technology. But not a portal creator. The only exception for portals is that they will have to be massive and experimental.

Of course, portals don't really make sense of being artificial, and they are "natural". Both Wernhers seems confused after all, of what happened.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.