The Asteroid Sentinels: A KSP Graphic Novel (Series 8 Episode 10: Finale!)

22 minutes ago, Just Jim said:

Oh I love the spin on KNN news!  Very, very realistic in how some worship the media, and others despise it. Nicely done!  :cool:

There are after all, two sides of the same story. The interesting thing about all of this is that a reader of the Real Deal will have a completely different sense of reality than that of a viewer of the KNN, and in the end no one will know what "actually" happened.

49 minutes ago, SaturnianBlue said:

There are after all, two sides of the same story. The interesting thing about all of this is that a reader of the Real Deal will have a completely different sense of reality than that of a viewer of the KNN, and in the end no one will know what "actually" happened.

Actually, I was brought up believing there are three sides... my side, the other guy's side, and the truth... :wink:

Especially during the upcoming episodes, I would greatly appreciate finding potential holes in the plan Bill brought up as well as the RDF's (master) plans. I've also wondered what you think of the characters.

Edited by SaturnianBlue

Episode 17 is out! This is essentially a part II of episode 16 and will follow up on what happens next in space and for Gus...Q877KRO.pngzgujbCM.pnguzXeQHr.pngIfrmG1Q.pngPlease leave feedback for this series! Constructive criticism is dearly welcome and helps me improve this series (especially when I'm in a situation like now when i don't really know what to do for the next episode).

Edited by SaturnianBlue

Episode 18 of Series 7 with a bang with a good idea for the RDF's eventual plans, the recruiting of another kerbal into the Asteroid Destroyer plot, and testing of the Mark 2 backup!c9eHjgE.pngPAnRWbt.png9lRY0a1.pngLxaM71y.pngxrbXpHZ.pngI've gotten the Kerbal Hacks mod and given my kerbals some interesting tools, given the implied fact that this is in a somewhat more future-ish era. 

I'd love some feedback, especially on character development, what you think of these plans, and of course i would welcome other ones types too!

Edited by SaturnianBlue

The Series Seven finale is here! Seeing as this series has lasted for just this long, it is a good time to close this chapter and start with a new one. It is perhaps a more quiet ending, and I hope you will enjoy!

hoXMAss.png

jWvWWIJ.pngzCA0gbm.pngwTDgbiu.png

Thanks for reading; provide me with all sorts of feedback—it's quite motivating and useful to have! I'm especially interested in what you have to say about the characters.

I've drafted the script for the next episode. The next episode for one thing, will include the launch of the new Asteroid Destroyer "Mark 3" design.  The episodes of Series 8 will probably be shorter (I'm finding it a bit hard to put in content for such long episodes..).

Here's a picture of the whole rocket stack fully assembled, ready to launch.dQ3w15N.png

Edited by SaturnianBlue

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.