ASET Avionics Pack v 2.1 (for the modders who create IVA)

alexustas

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='strykersm']Hey everytime i install it and open part tools, it crashes that specific unity window and doesen't let me add anything :\[/QUOTE]

Not sure what you are doing wrong but, I have unity on 2 OS and this install on unity think it's 4.66 in windows and Unity 5 on Linux and no problems with it

[quote name='MeCripp']Not sure what you are doing wrong but, I have unity on 2 OS and this install on unity think it's 4.66 in windows and Unity 5 on Linux and no problems with it[/QUOTE]

I use Unity 4.2.2 i don't know why this is happening either...Alex?

[quote name='strykersm']I use Unity 4.2.2 i don't know why this is happening either...Alex?[/QUOTE]

I use Unity 4.2.2 also, no problem. Although the new IVA won't load - I think Squad needs to release a new Part Tools?

Can you please post the list of all mods that use these props?
Also, a request for someone: add these to IVAs from Ven's stock revamp. They are essentially same as stock but with much better models and textures.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello, alexustas, I am wondering whether this mod is still operational, because with 1.0.5 update the stock Mk1 Cockpit went through a redesign (and it looks quite cool, but needs more flashy lights) and I currently have not been able to use it, and since RPM is a dependancy that mod disables me from using the Mk1 Cockpit IVA. I might have installed it wrong, but here is the path: GameData>Squad>Parts>Command>ASET>ASETMK1DemoCockpit. If you are able to help, that would be very nice. I admire your work and hope it can be updated.

EDIT: I switched to 1.0.4 and it now works. It was amazing. Then I got a cockpit replacement for 1.0.5 that uses ASET and that was amazing too. You should use the Mk3 for a Boeing Cockpit, as that throttle quadrant is sooooo good, my Kerbals will enjoy using it :)

Edited by >The Amazing Spy<
I fixed it

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎29‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 6:09 AM, >The Amazing Spy< said:

I switched to 1.0.4 and it now works. It was amazing. Then I got a cockpit replacement for 1.0.5 that uses ASET and that was amazing too. You should use the Mk3 for a Boeing Cockpit, as that throttle quadrant is sooooo good, my Kerbals will enjoy using it :)

I have been making one, that's why some of the props were requested by me. Alexustas made almost all the props and the cockpit model for me.
Thanks Alexustas!

Its still early stages.

Tx4qSxb.png

• 2 months later...
On 3/29/2016 at 1:09 AM, >The Amazing Spy< said:

Hello, alexustas, I am wondering whether this mod is still operational, because with 1.0.5 update the stock Mk1 Cockpit went through a redesign (and it looks quite cool, but needs more flashy lights) and I currently have not been able to use it, and since RPM is a dependancy that mod disables me from using the Mk1 Cockpit IVA. I might have installed it wrong, but here is the path: GameData>Squad>Parts>Command>ASET>ASETMK1DemoCockpit. If you are able to help, that would be very nice. I admire your work and hope it can be updated.

EDIT: I switched to 1.0.4 and it now works. It was amazing. Then I got a cockpit replacement for 1.0.5 that uses ASET and that was amazing too. You should use the Mk3 for a Boeing Cockpit, as that throttle quadrant is sooooo good, my Kerbals will enjoy using it :)

These are prop mods and really don't need updating, only if to update the versioning. I am using these props in 1.1.3 and haven't had a problem with them that wasn't prevalent in previous versions. Just as long as you keep your RPM up to date, you're good to go. But, if you are curious on what's going on with these mods, @alexustas and @MOARdV and company have been burning the midnight oil to bring new features on the RPM GitHub. I urge you to read up for yourself on the progress they are making. 

15 hours ago, visivante said:

Yeah... where can we download this now?

For the time being, the last released version is available on DropBox.  Once alexustas releases his updates to the prop packs, that link will go away.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.