[Closed] KSP Experimental Tester Applications! Thanks to all who applied!

Ted

Hey all,

Attentive to detail, got a bunch of free time and love KSP? Apply!

Looking to get volunteer experience in the games industry and not sure where to start? Apply!

Need an excuse to give your significant other or family for playing KSP more? Apply!

The applications for a volunteer position on our Experimental Testing Team are now open here: http://goo.gl/forms/VQfXnWTZMN

Thanks and let me know if you have any questions below!

Aw. I would love to do this, but unfortunately I don't have the time or the under-the-hood expertise.

...maybe you could let me access new versions because I'm a Very Famous YouTuber* who can be given the honor of playing stuff before others do?

*Note: Not actually a Very Famous YouTuber, just in case you were wondering.

;)

-Upsilon

Edited by UpsilonAerospace

Specific reason?

I understand that Testers have to agree to a verbal NonDisclosure Agreement (NDA). Under the law in many countries, this constitutes a contract and only those over 18 are legally able to enter into contracts.

Just signed up :). I'm also curious as to how one gets onto the media group? I would love to release a preview video along with the rest of the KSP YouTubers/Streamers if that is possible.

Specific reason?

Because the Experimentals guys have to agree to an NDA and under most countrys' laws you must be 18 or older to agree to a legally binding contract.

EDIT: Why do all replies to this thread appear to require moderator approval?

Edited by Captain Sierra

C'mon. Why is there an age limit?

I'm pretty sure it's because you have to sign a NDA + other contracts + legal things, and it's a billion times easier to do that with just 18+ year olds instead of trying to also handle all the laws about minors. I'm pretty sure it's just a legal thing.

Because the Experimentals guys have to agree to an NDA and under most countrys' laws you must be 18 or older to agree to a legally binding contract.

EDIT: Why do all replies to this thread appear to require moderator approval?

It's to do with it being in the Announcements forum, where threads require moderator approval.

And yes, there's a NDA involved in being in the Exps team.

Just signed up :). I'm also curious as to how one gets onto the media group? I would love to release a preview video along with the rest of the KSP YouTubers/Streamers if that is possible.

Not to mention the advantages of the HypeTrain driver being able to set up an early arrival??? Nah, perhaps its better I ride with the community, to make sure we are all just as hyped. :P