Scart91 Texture Pack WIP

Scart91

Suit set now finished up, will probably add onto it in the future when I have time, files are currently jpgs but if somebody could convert to DDS then that would be a great help! Will update to png again when I have time. 

There's 3 tiers of suits, with a custom IVA and EVA and 3 diff variants for each, also includes a range of male/female head variations. 

Enjoy!

RqspZfY.jpg

Download link:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0jTBhRYrQ-8ajBNTllIME5NRXc/view?usp=sharing

Curseforge download link: http://kerbal.curseforge.com/ksp-mods/233646-scart91-texture-pack-wip

qhMHAvZ.jpg

QEWORHa.jpg

VRWydPb.jpg

And a couple pics to show off some detailing

XEEsfQt.jpg

VTfSztE.jpg

Edited by Scart91

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks man! and yeah feel free

- - - Updated - - -

Is that DUCT TAPE on the helmet? Genius!

Haha yeah, limited funding for repairing those budget suits! There's also some tears and stuff in the suit too with a cheeky bit of duct tact repair too, and the feet!

Good, but the textures should be PNG or DDS. JPGs don't really save memory in KSP.

Yeah sorry about that I'll get around to doing it once I've sorted the pack a bit more/when I get time

PS: If anyone fancies properly packaging it into the right file types etc then feel free!

Edited by Scart91

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Scart91.. There were suit textures made by you with the lttle class insignias back of helmets. There are many class oriented suit textures but i liked yours very much. It was posted under TextureReplacer 2.4.9 thread. But i think download link is dead.. Can you make it work or new suits with class insignias..

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/16/2015 at 9:20 AM, umur said:

Hey Scart91.. There were suit textures made by you with the lttle class insignias back of helmets. There are many class oriented suit textures but i liked yours very much. It was posted under TextureReplacer 2.4.9 thread. But i think download link is dead.. Can you make it work or new suits with class insignias..

Yeah, I was starting to look at suit texture replacements and those were really nice. I'd be cool with just those suits with no modifications done.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.