[1.2.x] [1.4 in Development] Real KSC in KSP Dev Continued

Tristonwilson12

Modern or Historical pads?  

246 members have voted

1. 1. Modern/Future or Historical pads first

• Modern/Future
    • Historical

On 8/13/2015 at 2:35 PM, Chris P. Bacon said:

I'm not sure if KK allows upgrading yet (it might, I know they were talking about it), but even if it doesn't, it would be very easy to include alternate cfg's which could be swapped out for various era's of development at the cape, specially if the pads were split up to have the towers as seperate models. (a single LC39 style pad, with multiple MLP setups, Saturn V, Saturn 1B with the "milkstool", Shuttle, and the new grey SLS tower) I think it would be cool to have a cfg for the proposed LC39 C/D pads too. :wink:

ok, I know this is an old quote, but thought I might mention it...I think the SLS Tower is just an old Saturn V tower that has been repainted and refurbished...

On 2/14/2017 at 8:08 PM, Cdw2468 said:

What are the potential consequences of using the rss version in stock?

there shouldn't be too many serious consequences.  You will have to adjust the object placement, however...

On 2/9/2017 at 10:38 PM, Tristonwilson12 said:

the stock version currently is not up to date and is broke

Above quote is not intentional, but relevant. Based on my own playtesting, the RSS version works just fine in stock, just scale it down in Kkonstructs and you will be fine

• 2 weeks later...

I've been looking at the latest comments and to me it seems like everyone is saying that stock is broken or something, but that you can use the RSS version but just scale it down; do you scale it down in the .config, or is there and in-game function added by KK? If its the former, then how much do you scale it down by?

4 hours ago, NISSKEPCSIM said:

I've been looking at the latest comments and to me it seems like everyone is saying that stock is broken or something, but that you can use the RSS version but just scale it down; do you scale it down in the .config, or is there and in-game function added by KK? If its the former, then how much do you scale it down by?

there is a scale function in KK, but currently the stock version is broken

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.