• Less Shiny
    • More Shiny

Version .3.8 is now up. 

• Added MTA F5 Cockpits
    • Built in chaff dispenser
    • Built in weapon manager and multi lock radar
    • Built in gun slot

IMPORTANT!!!

This update does not include the MTA texture, only stock for now.

This is the last update where the "pods"(radar, targeting, etc...) will be included. They will be removed next update and included in Master Tech Weapons instead from now on.

18 hours ago, Heckspress said:

Dropbox DL folder is empty, pls to fixing

It is now up.

Also just a second warning to everyone, next update the pods(targeting, countermeasure, etc...) will be removed from this mod and relocated to the Master Tech Weapons mod instead. Please remove them from your craft prior to updating to the next update or you may make your craft files un usable.

Hey guys just a heads up, development will be slow for the next month or so as I have been tasked with some stuff at work that will greatly restrict my time and ability to mod. Thanks for the continued support and I look forward to getting back into it once I can with the weapons bays and engines finally. 

Also for a third and final warning, the pods will NOT be included in the next update, they will only be available in Master Tech Weapons(link in my signature)

And also I will no longer be supporting the greyish color for this mod. It will only be released in stock a like from now on.

• 1 month later...

Master Tech Aerospace Version .4 is now live!
Changelog:

V.4
    Huge update to most parts
    Re did most textures to a bett quality look
    added hatches to all cockpits bar the SU-27
    added RPM camera modules and targeting pod modules to some cockpits
    updated weapon manager modules to include wing command modules for BD Armory
    added new multi lock radars to all cockpits, bar the SU-27
    No I dont hate the SU-27, its just not high on the priority list becuase Im not totally happy with the model yet

• 6 months later...

Well guys, its been a hell of a ride but this mod is now finalized and wont be updated any further. I will maintain it and make sure it keeps running correctly but thats it. This was my very first mod and it has come a long long way from where it began. there is an early picture below followed by a current one and it shows how far this mod and I as a modder have come. So thanks for your continued support and keep being awesome guys!

old: http://imgur.com/gxo9YbU

current: http://imgur.com/nWHdLft

2 hours ago, Squishydoo said:

i have an idea, 

can you try to add some 2.5m and 3.75m parts?

maybe inline VTOL's?

parts are nice, but need to be "grayish" and less shiny

Read the post literally right above yours.......

• 1 year later...

Updated to be compatible with BD Armory features added as part of the "v1.0.0 - Under the radar, over the horizon" update. If you are still using an older version of BD Armory do not download any future updates, they are not backwards compatible. I will keep the backwards compatible version at the download link as well as new ones so if youre running an old version simply grab the outdated download. If youre running the newest BD Armory updates, grab the newest updates. 

I am also about 100% sure there will be bugs/issues with this version, so please let me know here if there is. Thanks and enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...