'Drill-O-Matic' Mining Excavator ore extraction rate

KSP Version: 1.0.4 Steam (build id = 00861 2015.06.23 at 17:19:17 CEST)Windows-7 64-bit

What Happens: 'Drill-O-Matic' Mining Excavator works much better during timewarp.

Mods / Add-Ons: All Stock

I build my 1st Mining Station on Minmus. To test extraction rate i put 2 'Drill-O-Matic' Mining Excavator on my vehicle. Result on normal spead 0,014676 ore each. Witch is excect according to formula on wiki. = 0,05*0,0331(ore)*9(skill)

KAxzvW1u5a3Gm8.jpg

ISRU converts all ore to fuel much more faster then ore is being mined.

So i dont have ore in stock

gmvq05xSoOLDra.jpg

Then i go to KSC and press time warp till next morning ... and

5md7OaDczwkDr1.jpg

Spend few minutes on normal speed, and:

MAj1yx6TQMvG2e.jpg

Link to save file https://www.dropbox.com/s/bu2c4vwhhv05b32/quicksave.sfs?dl=0 Vehicle name "Miner 2"

And during warp solar panel works 24/7 on Minmus equator, but dont work on Minmus Poles, where they should work fine 24/7 cos they work fine on poles during normal time.

Same problem with panels http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/118983-Bug-Solar-panels-generate-power-while-the-sun-is-blocked-by-Minmus?highlight=Solar+Panel

I am not sure should i make new thread with screens and save files about solar panel bug? or its just "Not Fixable Engine Issue"

Edited by Moonk
all works as needed

Did double check with other ship and same result. Then check everything in numbers. And found that problem was not with Mining, but with Converting. Looks like during time warp ISRU converter dont work when i have 0 ore at the begining of time warp. Thats why ore quantity goes high during time warp. Everything is fine with total numbers during few repeated time warps

So the only problem , is Solar Panel working 24/7 on Minmus Equator but not working on Poles :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.