[WIP][1.3.1] North Kerbin Dynamics - Nuclear Bombs and Heavy Ordnance Pack (and other things) v0.84b

harpwner

Any chance of a P-270 Moskit? Big freakin' anti-ship missile, very fast, very boom boom

Any chance?

ANY CHANCE?

by that I mean, yeah I'll make it. Considering the votes, next update will consist of large guns and large missiles, which that will be included.

As for everyone else, make requests based on those 2 categories!

EDIT: Correction, 3! nukes too everyone!

Edited by harpwner

Any chance?

ANY CHANCE?

by that I mean, yeah I'll make it. Considering the votes, next update will consist of large guns and large missiles, which that will be included.

As for everyone else, make requests based on those 2 categories!

EDIT: Correction, 3! nukes too everyone!

Awesome

Where did you get that model of an orion?

Sashan: That's actually faster than most IRL turrets rotate. Consider it a compromise between realism and gameplay- having KSP become War Thunder wouldn't be as much fun.

Also: Y'all need to be indexed on CKAN.

Edited by Kagame
CKAN plox.

The GSh is a point defense weapon, though, and I know from personal experience that its counterpart the USN's Phalanx CIWS slews at a far, far higher rate than 15 deg/s.

The Gsh-23-2 is a helicopter chin gun, not a point defense weapon. Your looking for the Gsh-30-2 which he has

DonFeng 21 'Carrier Killer' ASM

Trident

The Paris Gun

I'm going to try something... Interesting... With the Trident missile

Maybe give it variable payload and such

As for the paris gun, no... It's too big, same reason I won't do the schwerer gustav

Sashan: That's actually faster than most IRL turrets rotate. Consider it a compromise between realism and gameplay- having KSP become War Thunder wouldn't be as much fun.

Well, old ones - maybe, but modern AA guns rotate at up to 90 deg/sec. Tank ones also rotate fast, or stabilisation won't work. Also, try to google some videos with Apache and see turret's rotation speed.

Hey when using the SCUD and artillery missiles, everything just arcs into the ground if it targets further than about 20km or so, anyone know why, if there's a fix, or if this will be patched?

I may be able to change the guidance to cruise... But no promises if it'll work

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.