[WIP][1.3.1] North Kerbin Dynamics - Nuclear Bombs and Heavy Ordnance Pack (and other things) v0.84b

harpwner

56 minutes ago, epicfailure2020 said:

@Next_Star_Industries update out yet?

EDIT: looked at space dock :P 

EDIT2: the new weapons and MTA stuff does no damage :(  

If you go to the github page https://github.com/NextStarIndustries/Next-Star-Industries you'll see the updates I've made if you want them early. :) You can always get the latest files I've updated before a release is made from there. Anything I change gets added instantly. Not sure why they aren't doing damage though I'll get to look at things a lot closer the rest of this week. Just for clarification you do have KSP v1.9.1 or above and BDAc v1.3.4 and it's dependencies installed?

Edited by Next_Star_Industries
forgot link

2 minutes ago, Next_Star_Industries said:

If you go to the github page https://github.com/NextStarIndustries/Next-Star-Industries you'll see the updates I've made if you want them early. :) You can always get the latest files I've updated before a release is made from there. Anything I change gets added instantly. Not sure why they aren't doing damage though I'll get to look at things a lot closer the rest of this week. Just for clarification you do have KSP v1.9.1 or above and BDAc v1.3.4 and it's dependencies installed?

yes and the weapons do some thermal like damage but no real damage.

6 minutes ago, epicfailure2020 said:

yes and the weapons do some thermal like damage but no real damage.

Alright I know what's going on then, BDAc must not be auto changing the old style cfg file blast radius, blast power, and heat values to the new damage system. I could of swore their code done this it'self. Either way easy fix I just need to add the BDAc module to the parts if it's not doing it.

Edited by Next_Star_Industries

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello Harpwner! Can you please add the russian unguided aerial bomb FAB 9000 M-54? Thank you in advance.                                                                                                          Best wishes, Friendly Beaver.

Edited by Friendly_Beaver

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.