Kduffers Multi Wheels [KMW]

amankd

Kduffers multi wheels

on KERBALSTUFF

kduffers multiwheels is a mod designed to fill the market of high speed, durable wheels designed to make the drive to work less arduous and

in partnership with FASTCORP roads and bridges we intend to make leaving kerbin in order to have fun a thing of the past!

the pack currently contains:

Javascript is disabled. View full album

the "Crafted Automatic Rotary Transporter Wheel (AKA the C.A.R.T wheel)

the hog wheel, an extract from my halo mod, this is a high speed, low traction springy wheel for drifting your way to history, or the side of a building!

the race wheel, bridgestone has teamed up with the kerbal R&D to bring you the fastest wheel around

the Hotrod wheels "cos eaven rocket scientists like to pimp their ride" jebediah (warning: adjust brake torque dependant on craft)

there are three types, the fat: high speed front or rear wheel, the medium: lotsa power but no stearing (rear wheel) and the thin: for getting you round corners

the truck wheels, comparatively slow but great traction and lotsa power cos we all know you secretly want to race trucks

gif of the truck

and many more to come (please post any specifics you would like me to add and i will try)

Edited by amankd

• 2 months later...

hey man, just wanted to let you know that the latest update of your multiwheels and race wheels are both trying to update the same file: "gamedata\kdufferskorp\race wheel\fe0_wheel.png". CKAN is throwing an error saying that the file belongs to one mod and is trying to be updated by a different mod that doesn't "own" the file, and it stopped at the first file that caused the conflict, so there could be more. And then a thought occurred to me... which one was the newer updated file? I didn't know, so if I did it manually, I wouldn't know if I was upgrading with the one mod, and then taking a step back and downgrading with the other mod... can you separate that part or set of files out of one of the mods and keep it in the other mod so as to avoid confusion, please? I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you,

Benz

hey man, just wanted to let you know that the latest update of your multiwheels and race wheels are both trying to update the same file: "gamedata\kdufferskorp\race wheel\fe0_wheel.png". CKAN is throwing an error saying that the file belongs to one mod and is trying to be updated by a different mod that doesn't "own" the file, and it stopped at the first file that caused the conflict, so there could be more. And then a thought occurred to me... which one was the newer updated file? I didn't know, so if I did it manually, I wouldn't know if I was upgrading with the one mod, and then taking a step back and downgrading with the other mod... can you separate that part or set of files out of one of the mods and keep it in the other mod so as to avoid confusion, please? I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you,

Benz

amankd cannot reply to this thread for whatever reason, but he says "I don't personally use ckan but I will look in to it".

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
39 minutes ago, Tomrie_Kermen said:

Now that Kerbalstuff shut down, Will there be a new download link?

No and the wheels wouldn't work anyway. The way wheels are handled was completely redone in the last couple of updates. Also, considering this mod was last updated in august of 2015, in seriously doubt you will see it working again