[Dead Mod][1.0.5] Saru Planet Pack v0.1

tygoo7

I added your pack on the Kopernicus Planet Wiki. I can't wait to see how this wonderful mod will grow, and just the fact that it's stock-alike makes it just perfect. Good luck on developing this mod,

-Jacob

PS, this is my first post on the forums

Thanks and welcome to the forums! :)

Thanks and welcome to the forums! :)

No problem man! And thank YOU too for taking your time and making mod that many of us will enjoy. Even though your pack is new and not very popular yet, something tells me it will get just as popular as OPM and Kerbal Galaxy- just give it some time.

I really like the oddness of the moons here. However, the planet looks a little too Saturn in my opinion. As far as stockalike goes, Jool looks nothing like Jupiter. It's green. There's no reason that this has to be a proper orange. It could be blue or purple or something! But, it's still great work so far as it is! That was just an observation I had

Some progress on Ensol, texture still needs A LOT of touching up.

xUVmnQT.png

I kind of preferred the multi-color yellow/blue texture you had before.
Not to Nitpick, but I liked the old Saru texture better then the new one. BTW, awesome planet pack!

I may touch it up a bit, but IMO this texture is more stockalike.

I can't wait to put my hands on this :D

Thanks!

This looks great man, i've been looking for a mod with just a saturn analogue and some moons, but you went above and beyond and added ensol which you've modelled after my favourite moon so thats great. As for Saru, I think the original texture is the best, but between the two newer ones I would have to choose the newest.

That's pretty good, I think there shouldnt be such a big color difference between the 2 hemispheres though.
Just like what MrHappyFace said, it's nice, but the two hemispheres shouldn't have such different colors.

Gotcha, I'll change it a bit so it's not a huge difference like in that picture.

This looks great man, i've been looking for a mod with just a saturn analogue and some moons, but you went above and beyond and added ensol which you've modelled after my favourite moon so thats great. As for Saru, I think the original texture is the best, but between the two newer ones I would have to choose the newest.

Thanks! Yeah Enceladus is one of my favorite moons so that is one of the reasons why I added it to the plans.