"Plan Kappa" - A KSP graphic novel (Jeb is back in Chapter 53! Well, kinda.)

Parkaboy

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, guys! Just dropping by to give you a quick update on the state of Plan Kappa. As I already told you, I have little free time these days, but what's really delaying the new chapter is the fact that the Plan Kappa save game is even more screwed up than the in-story universe. Ships randomly explode, engines stop working for no reason, the planets and moons often disappear when I load a vessel, and the game crashes at least 50% of the time. It's been really frustrating working under these conditions, as you may imagine. But I'm doing my best, and if the game cooperates, I may be able to release chapter 52 in the next couple of weeks. Stay tuned!

• 4 weeks later...

I sure hope the hardihood has enough dv to reach duna after they come out of hibe. Well I guess they could just land again and fabricate a bunch of little fuel tanks if not :P

Edit: Wait would they even realize eve's gone? They could wind up flying right into the the krakens maw!

Edited by passinglurker

10 hours ago, passinglurker said:

Wait would they even realize eve's gone? They could wind up flying right into the the krakens maw!

It seems like Eve's destruction would be bright enough (visual light and graviolis)  to be seen throughout the Kerbol system. The computer should definitely record it, even if the kerbals won't  see it.