Saturn Shuttle Mission Archive [SSM-17]

ZooNamedGames

Voyager Nation has just gotten word that the United States of Kerbica's SM-1 shuttle mission has failed. The srb's separated early and the shuttle was ripped apart. All 4 crew were lost. You should consider safety adjustments in the case of an emergency. May the Kraken bless the crews souls.

Voyager Nation has just gotten word that the United States of Kerbica's SM-1 shuttle mission has failed. The srb's separated early and the shuttle was ripped apart. All 4 crew were lost. You should consider safety adjustments in the case of an emergency. May the Kraken bless the crews souls.

The New Grestin Space Agency understands, and we will be adding every possible safety feature we can. Kraken Speed SM-1.

Final construction of the J-E probe begins today.

Can't wait to have you send it :) .

In other news- the SSM program has been on a short hiatus due to the explosion of SM-1. However we have no intention of stopping the program. It shall continue- and we will be servicing you hopefully better, faster and more often than ever before, especially as we near the completion of our new orbiter.

- - - Updated - - -

Might be getting computer back tonight!

Yay!! :D

In other news, the SSM program has created a mission list for up to SSM-25. So we are busy! But help make it a list for up to SSM-50 and submit your requests! Let's run this to SSM-200 before I even consider quitting or changing craft.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you, We just launched and got Zarya into orbit just now! pictures to come!

Awesome!! Feel free to add to my story :) . Voyager is.

I'll be watching this thread - this looks interesting. I would like to see more pictures!

Also, I have a mission request. Wernher von Kerman needs to know the reading of a GRAVMAX Negative Gravioli Detector in a 10 kilometer orbit around Minmus. Could you build the satelite, put it there and give me the reading, so I can relate it?

I'll be watching this thread - this looks interesting. I would like to see more pictures!

Also, I have a mission request. Wernher von Kerman needs to know the reading of a GRAVMAX Negative Gravioli Detector in a 10 kilometer orbit around Minmus. Could you build the satelite, put it there and give me the reading, so I can relate it?

The SSM program isn't really one to make satellites. If you'll make the satellite, then a orbiter will place it into orbit above Kerbin. At that point ground control will allow it to make a burn from its orbit and into Minmus'. We will at that point tell you such information once we have it.

- - - Updated - - -

I have a request for a satellite..... I need a new communication satellite placed in a polar orbit... My agency ran out of money.... Could you help me out??

Provide us with the satellite and we'll launch it.

- - - Updated - - -

ok, gotta track down a systems bug...the shuttle crews do not like exploding robotic arms

Indeed they don't! Keep us in toe with how thing's are going.

Major news here with the SSM program.

For one, the SSM-6 launch has been delayed in preference for SSM-T1. A new series of test launches to push the new shuttle to the limit as well as test out the launch escape and launch failure recovery methods. It has been decided to modify and use SOV-004, Nomad for these tests.

Secondly, I will be running with a new few mods to make things interesting. Such as Kerbinside, which adds other landing/launch sites. Especially needed for these tests. I also have Dangit/Entropy/KerbalLaunchFailures/KerbalMechanics added as well so that every launch is unique. I will post a full modlist later today.

Also, I'd like mission patches if someone just feels like making them.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, backlog of payloads, so, engineers are going to,remove the arm from the shuttle for now and will use tugs

If you'd like, we can push to you SSM-10, so that we can test your payload out with the first ever launch and use of the (now default) installation of the KanadArm.