Saturn Shuttle Mission Archive [SSM-17]

ZooNamedGames

Hey zoo, think you could film the next launch?

Not a chance. My computer can't handle OBS or FRAPS or any recording software, with or without KSP. Lags like hell- I mean I could, but the launch may take 2-3 hours and 200 gigs of memory. Maybe 2 years to upload to YT... Basically not happening.

Yeah. for me, my pref is to use a laptop for the ability to move around

If I could get what want, I'd have 2 laptops and 1 desktop. The desktop being EXTREMELY powerful. The 1st laptop being a mobile gaming laptop. And the last for work, and such. Clean, but it could be ages old. An old Windows XP.

How was the launch?

Excellent as was the deployment. We apologize for the lack of info there- classified mission. The next mission is a high quality ultra-violet and inferred light from deep space detector satellite. Slightly more crucial mission as not only is the payload delicate, require a manned operation of activation of the vehicle (onboard power units (RTGs)) as well as make sure the mission is as perfect as possible, as failure will see the nuclear power source return, and we want to make sure it returns intact.

ok- I want everyone else to tell me- what mods should I pick up? I'm thinking of adding KAS/KIS to add extra functionality to EVA operations (as some of us know, EVAs where pretty much the only way to get any work done in space aside from just deploying stuff). I think it would make the stories way more fun for me and you. Thoughts :) ?