[1.12.5] Cormorant Aeronology - Mk3 Space Shuttle

Pak

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, BritishRailBlue said:

I'm trying to use a craft file that I found that uses the CA.Shuttledecoupler.H part from this mod, but when I install it, that part is nowhere to be found. Could someone point me in the right direction as to how to find this part?

It could be that you are using an old craft file. As far as I know this was the old decoupler, replaced later by the decoupler of payload Utilities, which was an own mod earlier.

17 hours ago, Cheesecake said:

It could be that you are using an old craft file. As far as I know this was the old decoupler, replaced later by the decoupler of payload Utilities, which was an own mod earlier.

Many thanks! I think I am.  Do you know a way to download the older version, or even just that part?

3 hours ago, mur said:

hi, I installed a scan and it updated my mods, but now my station does not load because they require a crg-100r part from me, where can I get it?

What do you mean with "I installed a scan"? crg-100r was a part in the separate mod "Shuttle payload technologies:

It is outdated but should work.

@Pakhas parts of it overtaken in Cormorant, but not the crg-100r as far as I know.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh I figured out what happened.

I didn't have the 1.5.1 update in my old files so I was updating from 1.4 and didn't have SPT in there

I added the SPT parts and texture back in to 1.12.5b

u2CbxpD.png

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

EDIT: I forgot to install the Firespitter .dll. That took care of things but the ST-25 Toelle still doesn't get delta-V calculations. 

I have some issues with the mod. I don't know if it's because I'm missing some dependency I don't know about.

My steps for installing the mod were:

1. Downloading Shuttle Lifting Body
  2. Copying the Cormorant Aeronology folder into GameData
  3. Downloading Mk. 3 Block II
  4. Dragging the cormorant_Shuttle folder from the Assets folder in Mk. 3 Block II into GameData

Issues (I also forgot that the nose RCS cluster doesn't have selectable meshes between the STS orbiter configuration and Buran despite the description saying so):

Spoiler

Weird textures:

l7lxcw6oxr7.png

The CERV canard wings, the Block II rudder, and the split-rudder tail are fine. The other pieces—wings, fuselage, and control surfaces—aren't. The flags are part of the part and not a flag I attached there.

Spoiler

Shuttle bottoms not attaching correctly:

84jdcrbq6e4.png

Those attach nodes look off.

Spoiler

The ST-25 Toelle engine not getting delta-V calculations (look at the stage icon):

pyq9cp6ovw4.png

Weirdly enough, other engines like the ST-6 Tiny Tim do get delta-V calculations.

myd5cxbdmn4.png

Edited by marxman28

On 12/4/2023 at 1:43 AM, marxman28 said:

EDIT: I forgot to install the Firespitter .dll. That took care of things. 

I have some issues with the mod. I don't know if it's because I'm missing some dependency I don't know about.

My steps for installing the mod were:

1. Downloading Shuttle Lifting Body
  2. Copying the Cormorant Aeronology folder into GameData
  3. Downloading Mk. 3 Block II
  4. Dragging the cormorant_Shuttle folder from the Assets folder in Mk. 3 Block II into GameData

Issues (I also forgot that the nose RCS cluster doesn't have selectable meshes between the STS orbiter configuration and Buran despite the description saying so):

Reveal hidden contents

Weird textures:

l7lxcw6oxr7.png

The CERV canard wings, the Block II rudder, and the split-rudder tail are fine. The other pieces—wings, fuselage, and control surfaces—aren't. The flags are part of the part and not a flag I attached there.

Reveal hidden contents

Shuttle bottoms not attaching correctly:

84jdcrbq6e4.png

Those attach nodes look off.

Hide contents

The ST-25 Toelle engine not getting delta-V calculations (look at the stage icon):

pyq9cp6ovw4.png

Weirdly enough, other engines like the ST-6 Tiny Tim do get delta-V calculations.

myd5cxbdmn4.png

I'm having the same issues with the Delta-V computations, any help? I have downloaded all of the Firespitter mods, from the Core to the Full and the Resources Config as well.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.