War Thunder - Screenshots and Discussion thread!

Columbia

I'd still recommend going for the M.C. 202. It is quite a good low tier German aircraft, and will probably be very useful if we (as a squadron) decide to do tier 1 squadron battles.

Essentially, research the C.R. 42, and then the M.C. 200, and then get the 202. Though the early 109s might still be more worth it, I would still caution against rushing the FW 109 and instead try to get your lower tiers fully fleshed out.

Right now, the only aircraft I'm currently using that I'm not happy with is the He-112 V-5, and that's about to get replaced by the Bf-109B. I can't recruit any more crews without paying, so I really don't have space for the Italian planes unless one of them is better than the He-112 A-0.

Right now, the only aircraft I'm currently using that I'm not happy with is the He-112 V-5, and that's about to get replaced by the Bf-109B. I can't recruit any more crews without paying, so I really don't have space for the Italian planes unless one of them is better than the He-112 A-0.

Firstly, the M.C. 202 is better than all the fighters you have in that lineup, and the one you are about to be getting (I'd say the 202 is better than the 109s up to the 109 E-3).

Secondly, you do know that the crew system doesn't work like WoT, correct? Once a crew has learned how to fly an aircraft, they can always fly it. There isn't really "replacing," there is more "adjusting the lineup to a certain battle rating."

Thirdly, you know how the battle rating system works, correct? Battle rating matters far more than tier for putting you in random battles. Build your lineups around battle rating.

http://i.imgur.com/6hdwMTk.jpg

Oh yeesss.... It has come...

http://i.imgur.com/ofMAIAz.jpg

I'm slowly getting the German aircraft, I expect to be able to get the Bf-109B tomorrow. After that, Ju-87 probably, or maybe Ju-88. Right now, the He-111 is a pretty good bomber, I don't see much need to upgrade to the Ju-88.

I guess I'm going to bypass the Italian aircraft entirely, since it looks like I won't need them to get the Fw-190.

When I saw that too Im like screw this Fw 190 time. I absolutely love the FW 190 but the BF 110 is good but I fear having few rear protection and awful speed makes it a bit less underpowered if you cant point your nose to the enemy.

tear tear when are they going to add this beauty to the game?

ADD IT NOW GAIJIN

This is an edited screenshot from World of Tanks of the M56 Scorpion, probably the best MURICAN' td with 1 mm of armor :)

Added better glare, focus effect/blur, better lighting, and scene rippling for hot feeling to it

oyFUIYG.png

tear tear when are they going to add this beauty to the game?

ADD IT NOW GAIJIN

This is an edited screenshot from World of Tanks of the M56 Scorpion, probably the best MURICAN' td with 1 mm of armor :)

Added better glare, focus effect/blur, better lighting, and scene rippling for hot feeling to it

http://i.imgur.com/oyFUIYG.png

Glorious!!

I'm such a genius, landing on land with water craft, aren't I.

5OWXjjm.jpg

You know you need help when a PBY can out-turn your fighter

JUPBAWn.jpg

Also, not really a significant milestone, but I got the Stuka. The Jericho sirens, they are glorious. I've found myself accelerating to the max sometimes just to hear the sirens go off.

l6hlApj.jpg

You know, War Thunder has Kerbal landings too...

http://i.imgur.com/ywga6oR.jpg

The picture doesn't show it, but i had to use the recoil from my guns to slow down the plane, naturally it reminded me of KSP.

I recall landing with my spitfire because engine overheated etc... and toward my right side I saw a bomber ever so slowly coming... repairs at 10 seconds til finished, I see the bombs drop from the bomber, Im like "NOOOOOO".... bombs damaged but didnt kill me but extended my time to another 1 minute, it didnt take long for a russian scum to spam his low caliber machine guns at me....

I uh... I unlocked a Spanish Civil War single mission... This happened...

http://i.imgur.com/YjUpsJw.jpg

I need to focus more on German aircraft.. I'm grinding quite hard in my American planes, I'm very far from my next Spitfire in the British aircraft, and the Germans are full of Panzers, and I'm too lazy to change my loadout every single battle.

Lucky Bf 109-ers.

I need to focus more on German aircraft.. I'm grinding quite hard in my American planes, I'm very far from my next Spitfire in the British aircraft, and the Germans are full of Panzers, and I'm too lazy to change my loadout every single battle.

Lucky Bf 109-ers.

But America sticks a boat load of 50 cals. Why got for 20 mm cannons when you can get 12 50 cals :D

I like my Germans though really good.

After being forced to fly a few Japanese planes by my buddy, I find the Bf-109s somewhat lacking in maneuverability. In addition to that, I'm still stuck on the E-1, which doesn't have any fancy cannons, just 4 machine guns, so armament isn't so good yet either. The Bf-110 is my main aircraft right now, I like to think of it as the God of Boom and Zoom.

I tried out the British planes while flying in a squad today, I've got to say I like them a lot. Even the reserve planes look so graceful and maneuver so well, I can easily outmanuever He-112s and even a Hurricane once, which was quite surprising.

aZPhBp8.jpg

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.