Let's push KSP!

RayneCloud

Greetings everyone, Damion here with a little challenge for the whole community. We are currently at around 27,000 members on these forums, which means that KSP has become bigger then my home community. Well, here\'s what I want to see...

Tweet about KSP

Facebook about KSP

Put up videos!

Put up screenshots!

Blog!

You name it, let\'s set our first goal at reaching 30,000 members on the forums by the end of the month! Time to start pushing KSP to the masses, let\'s make it go viral!

-DR

Hey guys, long time KSP lurker here... I saw this thread and felt the need to get involved.

KSP is one of those little gems you find while trawling thru the general mess of the internet, and when i came across it about a month and a half ago i haven\'t put it down since.

sorry i trailed off on a random point then, what im trying to say is what your forum needs is a section for user created videos or pictures, a section where people like me can post our KSP lets plays and live streams so the community can find and enjoy them with relative ease.

there are ALOT of good LP\'ers out there (myself not included lmao) who have an audience of 1000\'s, and for the KSP community to have a place where we can support them and help bring KSP into the world a bit more widespread, is just what we need.

with all that said i wanna wish you guys the best of luck with the 0.16 patch. this is gonna be one of those games that every pc gamer will have heard of, and im ready to do my part to help it get there.

peace KSP community, catch you on the interwebs

We can possibly have a one-week sale for 5.00? That could in a way really help out.

I wouldn\'t - you might end up with hold-outs waiting for a sale \'next time\'. The game is well worth $15 - it\'s the main reason I haven\'t forked out £45 for Diablo III. High praise indeed!

I have a Kerbal Space Program photo album on Facebook, which is popular - everyone I know likely to play it is now hopelessly hooked. The Kevin Bacon effect has no doubt already kicked in.

There is also a way the team can help, they can make official G+ and FB pages. They can also make a twitter if they wanted. I\'m going to start spreading the word on Twitter... As soon as I get an account(I just view tweets, I\'m getting a twitter later today.)

Is there any risk of the resultant rapid influx of new participants in the KSP community causing problems therein? Just playing devil\'s advocate as regards the push.

I idea: put a link to KSP in your signature on other forums (if it\'s not against their rules of course).

I\'m going to put it on the LeagueReplays Forum.

Got 4K posts, so a high chance that at least some people will see and click on it... I hope. :P

What other places/methods could we use?

Is there a KSP wallpaper or something? I might have access to a A3 printer so I could spam some public area\'s with it. :)

How many people have actually bought KSP so far?

Squad has not released any information of this nature. Most of what is known has been done through inference which has a high degree of error.

Cheers!

Capt\'n Skunky

KSP Community Manager

I\'ve made a thread in my old forums and multiple people have posted 'Wow I bought this game it\'s that fun' kind of replies. Always great to show off fun games like that.

SQUAD should seriously consider contacting NASA, they would love the fact that there is a game that encourages rocket science, engineering, and problem solving like KSP. If NASA posts an Angry Birds Space game, I\'m sure they\'d promote a game like kSP lol.