[0.25] Lionhead Aerospace Inc. - Icarus v0.4 updated

Yogui87

lles6gqycxsssx66g.jpg

Modelling and texturing by Yogui87

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

esapack.png

4xmcm7609v0yi4h2g.jpg i5etqp940190pn52g.jpg h0rni8509e7rc2p2g.jpg le58xy1bb9js4y22g.jpg q4iydmxtet2fjp32g.jpg

faksaia0gic3sd42g.jpg xd5ikkwhc627li52g.jpg uxntouocc45qtwx2g.jpg

[0.25] ESA Historical pack: This pack includes ATV and Ariane 5 launcher, Ariane 4, Vega, Diamant A and Europa 1. Now you can send ATV into orbit and resupply the ISS station. Other european rockets are planned to be done (Ariane 6, Hermes shuttle).

Download LH_ESApack v0.7.1 mirror

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

np48anmiugp3k8o4g.jpg

[0.25] Project Icarus: Here the brand new Icarus interstellar ship. This ship is build for long travels through the Kerbol system. You can brig up to 6 kerbals and 6 small probes. "Grand tour" is now possible...

Download LH_Icarus_v0.4 mirror

Coming later:

- Life support (in dev.)

- Drop pods to build a base (in dev.)

- Community craft files (Best craft files submitted by the community will be added as "stock" ships)

[0.25] Rovers: This mod is the compilation of the rovers made by Lionhead Aerospace. It includes DSL Pandora (MSL Curiosity replica) and Prometheus solar rover (MER Spirit/Opportunity replica)(still under updating).

DOWNLOAD LH_Rovers_v1 mirror

Plugin needed:

Infernal Robotics and Hullcam VDS are required

Coming later:

- Prometheus solar rover (updating)

- Sojourner replica (project)

[0.25] Landers and Probes Pack: This pack merges all Lionhead Aerospace Inc. probes and landers in a single new pack. My "best downloader" mods (30k cumulated downloads) have been updated to KSP latest version and many little changes have been done for a better experience.

2lpm9fdknxii5a72g.jpg y6jkfptc1ff93j62g.jpg aoetz9nqud7z91x2g.jpg jdr8hy49n6dli5a2g.jpg 34ca8y5f1ncv7h02g.jpg

is6kmeg4rupn81l2g.jpg aev8z3q4zcwjfxl2g.jpg ndkmxb17bdds07v2g.jpg

DOWNLOAD LH_LandersProbes_v1.4 mirror

Plugin needed:

Hullcam VDS is required for Zeus telescope and Munar Orbiter

For more informations about how to use this mod, just read the READ ME files in the archive.

Coming later:

- Surveyor

- Generic parts for probes (project)

[0.25] Circular solar panel: These solar panels (inspired from Thor lander's ones) can be added to any surface of your rocket. You can even recreate your own Orion spacecraft. Now exist in 3 sizes.

cia4h7hnvc4t37z3g.jpg

Download LH_CircularSolarPanel_v4.0 mirror

[0.25] Fantaisy Flags: This pack includes 26 flags for KSP fantaisy countries.

nq7nj7hbn7c14x43g.jpg

Download LH_FantasyFlags_v1 mirror

[0.22] LH_MEM: Lionhead Aerospace Inc. is proud to show you his brand new 'Mun Excursion Module' (alias MEM). MEM can carry 2 Kerbonauts to Mun and bring them back to Kerbin in one piece... at least. Now with a new command module to return to Kerbin.

Download LH_MEM_v3.2

783u4z9tk9k8o6i6g.jpg

[0.22] Prometheus Solar Rover: The Prometheus Solar Rover is now bring to destination by a new landing nacelle with parachutes and airbags.

Download LH_Rover_v5.3

[0.22] Space Battlecruiser: Heavy cruiser Overlord class from Battlefleet Gothic game, in the Warhammer 40K universe.

Download LH_Space_Battlecruiser_v0.3

This work is licensed under:

88x31.png

Click on the icon for more informations.

Edited by Yogui87

Nice flight to the mun. I\'m happy to see you coming back with your 3 crew-members alive.

I\'m open to any feedbacks or suggestions. Your screenshots are very nice and MEM look like i want it to be. Too bad, on these pics we can\'t see very well Bill and Bob through the windows, Jeb is putting on his spacesuit to go in EVA ;D.

So, I was somewhat surprised when I looked at the screenshot. Mostly because I recognized a lot of those models.

Yogui, it is very important that you seek permission from the original authors before using their work, and when you do post it, its important to give the authors proper credit. When you say 'Modeling and texturing by Yogui87' that isn\'t exactly accurate, is it?

Thankfully you left the author fields whole inside of the actual part configs, otherwise this would merit immediate removal.

So please take the time to go ask the authors of the parts you borrowed for their permission, and then add the proper credits to the post IF you get permission.

I want to commend you on taking up the task to making mods. I just urge you to take care to follow the rules and proper etiquette when doing so.

Thanks

(For reference:)

http://i.imgur.com/Ny69y.jpg

I\'ve just downloaded this pack and indeed, some of these parts are taken from other packs.

Yogui87, unless you get permission from the original authors to use their parts, you need to remove them. If this isn\'t resolved ASAP, this thread will be temporarily removed.

We take these matters very seriously as people put a lot of hard work into their parts and it\'s not fair to have someone come along and claim them as their own.

Cheers!

Capt\'n Skunky

KSP Community Manager

Tiberon, thank you informe me.

That\'s partly true, legs are just re-textured from Nova silisko ones. Antenna and Rcs blocks are re-meshed of nova silisko parts (original meshes are resized and modified). Fuel tank is my personnal work but looks like the pic you posted.

I never intend to apropriate the work of others, I let all the credits that original modders needed. I didn\'t know that mods were under rights protection. I apologize to NovaSilisko that inspired my work. I\'ll will ask him if I can diffuse his meshes in my own mods.

That\'s all we ask Yogui, just get permission. Most modders won\'t have a problem with it and will even help you out.

Think about it this way, how would you like someone to come along and take your awesome looking lander and include it in their work without so much as telling you then releasing it claiming it as their work?

Anyway, I do hope you get this all cleared up because your lander looks really nifty!

Cheers!

Capt\'n Skunky

KSP Community Manager

That\'s all we ask Yogui, just get permission. Most modders won\'t have a problem with it and will even help you out.

Think about it this way, how would you like someone to come along and take your awesome looking lander and include it in their work without so much as telling you then releasing it claiming it as their work?

Anyway, I do hope you get this all cleared up because your lander looks really nifty!

Cheers!

Capt\'n Skunky

KSP Community Manager

lol capt\'n it does

The solar rover is under work. Meshing is almost finish. Upper part is done, need to make the wheels part and to texture it all.

This mod will use MultiJoin plugin if the owner give me permission to use it.

Here a video of the avancement of my work.

The solar rover is under work. Meshing is almost finish. Upper part is done, need to make the wheels part and to texture it all.

Woot its Oppertunity

Why multijoint? KSP supports animation by default now. You have to use the new part tools for unity though.

Work in progress, the upper part of the rover is now textured.

The rover has a name now: Prometheus (Solar rover).

Need to fix some troubles with the wheels before releasing the mod. Hope doing this next week or at least before july.

Ps: for now, rover is twice the size of the final rover.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.