[Min KSP: 1.12.2] Pathfinder - Space Camping & Geoscience

Angelo Kerman

That's a KAS problem, not Pathfinder. The following (old) post and the one after it talk about some work arounds for when this happens - to my knowledge no complete fix was ever made (at least there's nothing in the releases changelog that looks like it addresses this issue):

Ohhhh I missed it. I guess you can walk over to the connector on the ground and just press Y to pick it up and walk it back to the resource transfer station.

• 2 weeks later...

Still cant figure out how to inflate the habitat module. So close!! I have my RTS-1 hooked up to the habitat but when I try to inflate it, it says there's not enough rocket parts. Aslo something about resource distribution. There's definitely enough rocket parts on the rover. I noticed that when I open up the RTS-1 GUI it thinks its connected to the muncrete slab and I con only transfer ore. What am I missing here? 

screenshot: screenshot12.png

Edited by J534

Everyone here's saying it takes Rocketparts, but in my game it says it needs machinery. Any way to set it so assembly needs rocketparts instead of machinery? Or preferably, remove the resource requirements to assemble the modules. I tried ALT+P but the menu doesn't come up, and the pathfinder menu doesn't offer anything either.

What's needed for assembly depends on which Play Mode you installed and configured.

To disable the resource requirement:

•  from the pause menu select "Settings",
  • then the "Difficulty Options: XXX" button at the top of the settings menu.
  • Click "Wild Blue" button on left.
  • Disable "Require resources to reconfigure"
  • Click Accept then Accept again to save settings.

45 minutes ago, Aelfhe1m said:

What's needed for assembly depends on which Play Mode you installed and configured.

To disable the resource requirement:

•  from the pause menu select "Settings",
  • then the "Difficulty Options: XXX" button at the top of the settings menu.
  • Click "Wild Blue" button on left.
  • Disable "Require resources to reconfigure"
  • Click Accept then Accept again to save settings.

Which playmode to do set it to Rocketparts?

Hey @Aelfhe1m just wanted to say youre awesome. Thank you for helping me and others get things figured out. I just realized that it is saying I need equipment. I'm a little confused because I swear the first time I tried to do it, it was saying rocket parts. And a little more confused because I'm pretty sure my play mode is CRP but you said you're playing CRP mode and asks for machinery. I cant remember where I saw the toggle for play modes though and for the life of me I cant find. I do have Pathfinder CRP play mode and WildBlueIndustries CRP play mode installed from CKAN though. 

Anyways you or anyone else know how I can cheat and just change swap out rocket parts on my rover for the resource I need?

35 minutes ago, J534 said:

cant remember where I saw the toggle for play modes though and for the life of me I cant find.

It's accessed from the WBT button on the main KSC view toolbar.

47 minutes ago, J534 said:

I just realized that it is saying I need equipment. I'm a little confused because I swear the first time I tried to do it, it was saying rocket parts. And a little more confused because I'm pretty sure my play mode is CRP but you said you're playing CRP mode and asks for machinery.

Yes, sorry, got a bit confused myself there. CRP mode uses equipment. It's USI that makes use of machinery (and material kits), not WBI. I'd just been reading a post about someone setting up a USI based munbase and got the two mixed up in my head. Didn't help that they were using USI's inflatable modules. And one of my saves in the past used a USI playmode that doesn't seem to be available anymore.