Congratulations on joining the 10,000 post club, Red Iron Crown!

KasperVld

Hello!

Red Iron Crown has joined the ranks of sal_vager and NathanKell by reaching 10,000 posts on this forum today! Many of you of course know Red Iron Crown to be a very active member of the community, as well as being one of the most helpful moderators around. Given his immense post count, it's pretty much a given that you've talked to him on the forums at some point.

Congratulations on reaching this milestone Red Iron Crown!

Well, let's say this Twinkie represents the normal amount of posting in the forum area. According to this morning's RIC sample, the current level in the forum would be a Twinkie 35 feet long weighing approximately six hundred pounds...

Well done RIC

Thank you all for your kind words. :)

This is the first online community in which I've been so involved and active, and that is entirely because this place is full of smart, funny people having interesting conversations. So thank you, everyone, for making this place so great and putting up with me for so long.

Well, let's say this Twinkie represents the normal amount of posting in the forum area. According to this morning's RIC sample, the current level in the forum would be a Twinkie 35 feet long weighing approximately six hundred pounds...

Well done RIC

Surely you could pick a better reference than that.

So, does it feel different? Is it an entirely different kind of posting? Also, congratulations.

• 2 weeks later...
Surely you could pick a better reference than that.

So, does it feel different? Is it an entirely different kind of posting? Also, congratulations.

What do you mean? There is no better reference than Ghostbusters.

I must apologize for not getting the reference used in your post...

I have changed the film I'm referencing in my post, pray I do not change it further ;)