=JEB= Squadron (War Thunder) Discussion

Noname117

Seeing as I was seeing many KSP players who also play War Thunder, I decided to put a bit of money in to start a squadron for us. I have named the squadron Jettison External Boosters (Acronym: =JEB=), and am currently accepting members for the squadron. If you are currently looking for a squadron in War Thunder, I recommend joining us. Also expect to squad up with other people in the squadron occasionally.

If you want to join the squadron, just look up either Jettison External Boosters or JEB on the squadron tab, and apply for membership.

Thanks Gag09 for this link. This should explain how to join the squadron.

I guess the rest of this thread will just be used to discuss events in the squadron (Unless we get our own forum set up sometime).

Edited by Noname117

..What exactly happens?

I click on War Thunder to launch it, and I can see that Steam shows me as playing War Thunder. The cursor even changes to the spinning circle/donut of doom, but the game doesn't launch. The launcher doesn't even appear. I have done a little digging and think it could possibly be my firewall blocking the game, but I'm really not sure.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.