Noname117

=JEB= Squadron (War Thunder) Discussion

48 posts in this topic

4-5pm weekends every now and then, AEDT (It's daylight saving)

I will get on later today anyone want to squad?

Applied! :)

Is there any chance we could schedule a big event in which the entire squadron plays in one match? Well, most of the squadron anyway, I know we have people from many different time zones, so getting everyone will be difficult.

Alright, I have a week off school, so I can be here for now at least, or are submissions closed?

;2258359']Alright' date=' I have a week off school, so I can be here for now at least, or are submissions closed?[/quote']

Submissions aren't closed; someone with at least an officer status has to be online though to accept it.

Is there any chance we could schedule a big event in which the entire squadron plays in one match? Well, most of the squadron anyway, I know we have people from many different time zones, so getting everyone will be difficult.

I've definitely been thinking about doing something like that sometime. Still need to grow the squadron a bit first; it doesn't help that several members of the squadron were bribed out of it...

Submissions aren't closed; someone with at least an officer status has to be online though to accept it.

I've definitely been thinking about doing something like that sometime. Still need to grow the squadron a bit first; it doesn't help that several members of the squadron were bribed out of it...

May I ask, a few of my fellow friends have played KSP (although not too much) and another plans to return to KSP once Unity 5 comes. Are they allowed to join?

Thanks!

Wait, bribed? What do you mean?

May I ask, a few of my fellow friends have played KSP (although not too much) and another plans to return to KSP once Unity 5 comes. Are they allowed to join?

Thanks!

Certainly! I made sure to say that the group was created for our friends as well.

I too will take a piece of this action...

How do I join again?

Opening game now; Will join ASAP.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, I sent a request; my username is SauceB

I can't let you in, but I can play with you, right after this match.

;2260089']I can't let you in' date=' but I can play with you, right after this match.[/quote']

A) Why not (or is it because you don't own the squadron?)

B) Just tell me when, and within a minute or two I will probably be there.

A - I'm not of the required rank to do so.

B - I'm done now, so awaiting your presence.

Alright, I let you in the squad, welcome.

I'm able to do some sort of squadron event every Saturday around 4pm AEST (Saturday 6AM GMT) or Sunday 6AM (8PM Saturday GMT)

So after a long period of time away from the game I've started playing War Thunder again, which means that =JEB= is once again active and looking to expand. And I suppose this time I should probably try to be more social with members of the clan I do not know.

My actual squadron seems dead right now...might switch over... :wink: 

Though I dont know if you guys accept bomber heavy players (as in playing bombers often, even though I can dogfight)

Edited by Spacetraindriver

Look, I'd accept anyone on these forums unless they were a toxic person for some reason. The squadron has room in it (Do note you have to sign up though, I can't send an invite to people personally), so we can take in newcomers.

Applied!

(Name is SaplingPick)

Edited by Pine