The Supermoon Total Eclipse - Who Watched It?

The_Rocketeer

Did you see the supermoon total eclipse?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Did you see the supermoon total eclipse?

• Yep! :D
    • Tried, but no :(
    • Couldn't be bothered/had work.
    • Huh? What's a supermoon?

So it's now a little after 04:00 here in the UK and I'm still up (no I don't have work tomorrow muahaha!), partly watching the eclipse unfold, and partly flying long boring flights around Kerbin in my never-ending career.

So, who else saw it with their own eyes? And who tried all night to catch a tiny moment thru the clouds? And whether you caught a glimpse or not, what did you think, worth the effort to see something that probably won't recur more than 3 times in your life?

Tell me all about it!

I saw it here in UK. Set alarm for 3:30 to get the middle bit. Good to see it and pleased I made the effort. Back to bed for 4:30, work alarm goes off at 6:00, so a bit more dopey than usual atm. Got some photos, most rubbish, but some look ok at a glance, just need to transfer from camera and check them out properly.

nope. had to get up work work early today and I was tired as hell yesterday so no dice.

I love space, I really do, but not enough to fall asleep at my desk at work.

I'll catch the next one in 2033. that one starts at a more reasonable hour where I live :P

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.