[1.12.5] Bluedog Design Bureau - Stockalike Saturn, Apollo, and more! (v1.13.0 "Забытый" 13/Aug/2023)

CobaltWolf

Found a use for the LR87-LH2: the HydroDelta.

2dy5tEO.png

It has successfully propelled a 289 kg payload to the Mun in a 2.5x scaled solar system. I think I an get 750 kg of third stage and payload to orbit.

Also, the Extending RL-10 (Thanks for putting it back, BTW) does not actually list in the 'engines' tab.

My next stop is to put a half-length Inon on the top, and add Sapphire boosters instead of Discouris.

Edited by Rory Yammomoto

7 minutes ago, Daelkyr said:

Do you have WildBlueTools installed?

yeah, that is re-added as a dependency for a lot of the Skylab functionality. We haven't added it back to the repo. Good news, it's just the plain plugin and not the full MOLE package.

31 minutes ago, alpha tech said:

cool usa textures

why does the LEM's interior look grey with nothing in it when I have seen photos of something there v1.1.0  bdb v1.2.2 ksp

Because the IVA never got finished. There's someone who's (slowly) working on an IVA but none will be done by @CobaltWolf because it's not a priority or necessity.

1 hour ago, Daelkyr said:

Because the IVA never got finished. There's someone who's (slowly) working on an IVA but none will be done by @CobaltWolf because it's not a priority or necessity.

I'm not sure why I haven't seen any progress on a while, but yeah nothing to report on that. It should still be happening.

1 hour ago, Jestokost said:

How do I use the extra .cfg file with the real-world part names? It's not in any of the documentation in the download or on GitHub.

Drop it in your gamedata folder, same with any other pure MM mod. :)

Where in the world is the extendable RL10? I've spent a good 10 min combing through the VAB menu and cant find it

Edit: Did some config searching and found it. Why tease us and put it in the tech tree and not give it in game?

Edited by Cdw2468